• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Gen Padova

iafd lists a 2009 date?

IAFD lists the year when a movie is released. The movie may have a scene(s) that were filmed earlier than the release date. Gen's been out of the biz for almost two years now. She's a pilates instructor and earned a Sports Nutrition License.

The following is from an entry on her forum on her site.

"In addition, I've been in Advanced Massage Therapy school. Just finished my minimum required educational hours and requirements of Anatomy, Chemistry, Physiology and hands-on training. Passed my Midterm with an "A" and my final with an "A" as well. PHEW!!! I hurt my brains over it. I'm currently working on my required internship hours and required workshops specializing in Hot Stone, Deep Tissue, Reflexology, Chair Massage, Myofacial Release and Energy.

When that's all said and done I'll have to continue an additional 200 hrs of educational and hands-on training in order to obtain a License in my area (very strict here). The surrounding area's aren't as strict, phew. And with that I'm thinking of taking the National exam which will take a while to accomplish as I've been told is an extremely rigorous written exam. I'm a bit scared LOL but we'll see."

IAFD lists the year when a movie is released. The movie may have a scene(s) that were filmed earlier than the release date. Gen's been out of the biz for almost two years now. She's a pilates instructor and earned a Sports Nutrition License.

The following is from an entry on her forum on her site.

"In addition, I've been in Advanced Massage Therapy school. Just finished my minimum required educational hours and requirements of Anatomy, Chemistry, Physiology and hands-on training. Passed my Midterm with an "A" and my final with an "A" as well. PHEW!!! I hurt my brains over it. I'm currently working on my required internship hours and required workshops specializing in Hot Stone, Deep Tissue, Reflexology, Chair Massage, Myofacial Release and Energy.

When that's all said and done I'll have to continue an additional 200 hrs of educational and hands-on training in order to obtain a License in my area (very strict here). The surrounding area's aren't as strict, phew. And with that I'm thinking of taking the National exam which will take a while to accomplish as I've been told is an extremely rigorous written exam. I'm a bit scared LOL but we'll see."

Which site is that?