• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Gemma is already back on EliteTV post boob job.

IMHO the impact of the boob job is minor compared with the fact that she has lightened her hair/extensions to virtually blonde and has had her lips, especially the top lip, so pumped up that she looks, regrettably, freakish :(

Perhaps, with time, the lips will settle down to something less offputting.

I don't think I can post links to sample pics and vids here because they are on another forum, but seek and ye shall find :)

First Post Boob job pics.
She looks freaking AMAZING!
I absolutely love the new look.

Do not post links to uploaded pics. Official sample sets only.

Do not post links to uploaded pics. Official sample sets only.
Firstly, I wasn't aware of that rule, so I apologise.
What a shame! :( The lips....She looks so plastic now.
Sorry, but I completely disagree. IMO if she'd arrived on the scene looking like that she'd have a much, much bigger fan base.
She looks incredible, & whether it's natural or not should be irrelevant, as there there are millions of guys out there that love the 'plastic' look. Sit back & watch her popularity rocket. In my opinion, she's never looked better.

I ran across the new photos and thought she looked good-much better than I had heard and feared but I really hope she stops with the surgeries now-she'll just become a cartoonish figure.

Her new look isn’t as catastrophically bad as I thought it might have been with what some people were saying. Her new implants look a little better. Her old size was probably better for her, but her old boob job wasn't well done. This looks like it's was little better done, if maybe too big. In a perfect world she would have done them, if she had them at all, at her previous size and they would have looked good from the start. However a lot of modeling fans out there are stupid and always want bigger.

I don't like the hair color at all. She is nowhere near as good being a blonde as she was being a brunette. Not even close. As a blonde she's a slightly above average run of the mill model. As a brunette she's top tier world class material. Her Twisty's, DD, and Only Tease photos show that because they just crush her blonde hair look. The good thing with that is hair color is easy to change though. Lets just hope people aren't stupid, and the fans and people around her can convince her of that so she doesn’t go through a year and a half with blonde hair before changing it back.

As for the lips, I absolutely agree with people that don't liked them. Again, as with the breast they didn't come out as bad as I had feared and they aren't catastrophically bad or anything thankfully, but they don't look as good as before, and they were just absolutely totally TOTALLY unnecessary. Not only do they not look as good as before as is the case with almost all lip jobs, but I doubt any guys really ever cared that much about it. Her old lips even had a nice quant sly quality I liked. It made her smile nice also. Hopefully they come back down a bit. From my observations unless there is an injury that changes something, an very abnormally shaped or sized body part, or medical condition that needs to be fixed, 99.99% of the time a model should never mess with their face. It never comes out well and it never fools anybody.

I just hope she stops where she's at and doesn’t get stupid with the surgery. or get any more tattoos than the few small ones she has now. I hope there aren't a lot of people around her that are giving her a bunch of stupid advice (which there probably is), or the industry that is usually detached from what normal people actually like isn't starting to influence her. In fact given that it looked like she was about to really break out in popularity, I wonder why she would change anything at all. It's pretty bad timing considering how great she already was. Why even risk messing it up?