• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Gemma has already done some hard g/g films for bluebird. according to ************* There's a new film coming called GEMMA MASSY'S LADY DAYS. does anyone have any idea what that film contains?

Gemma has already done some hard g/g films for bluebird. according to ************* There's a new film coming called GEMMA MASSY'S LADY DAYS. does anyone have any idea what that film contains?

Hmmm...according to that site she has another film after that out next February. Although it looks like they aren't going to reveal what's in them until release. It would be nice if they were more forthcoming about things like that. With the way Bluebird never wants to give strait answers maybe that's for the best though. It will keep people from being irritated or just setting themselves up for disappointment later. Saying nothing is still better than the way they did things for the last year or so on their projects. Unfortunately, the way Bluebird is if any of them are great movies you might very well end up waiting months after the time it's supposedly to be released to actually be able to get it anyhow.

On a side note, I see Gemma got yet another boob job. I have to be totally honest here. I've called her out about some things she has done in the past, but to be honest with myself I have to admit they look fantastic. I wouldn't have thought that before I saw them if somebody told me, and probably would have said it was a bad idea. They might be bigger but for some reason they kind of fit her better than her other ones. Maybe she had a better surgeon this time around. I'm sure there might be people out there that would disagree with me. They are appealing to me. It might be in a different way than before but not less so at least. Still, she shouldn't take this as a reason to get more stuff done because like I said before she should quit while she's ahead. Her face is coming around more as time goes on, and she's getting to be closer to the hot Gemma of her past and is one of the hottest people in the business.

Even if they really ramp up things for her and the new stuff is great I still wonder if someday she's going to regret the two lost years during her prime she's approaching where hardly anything seems to be coming from her while Bluebird was getting it's act together.

looking foward to her february release of xxx tvbabes special edition. wonder what is gonna be in it? one can only hope