• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
What scene?

This one with Lindsey Dawn McKenzie called 'Passenger69'

http://www.*************.com/wordpress_new/?p=3701

Yup we have been waiting for this for ages now. Bluebird Films will be going live with Bluebird TV in UK and ********* TV and websites in July. Uk viewers can see this on SKY but not sure what channels they will broadcast on yet.

If you didn't know already Bluebird are shooting more hardcore Girl/Girl movies and DVD specials of Gemma Massey right now. Passenger69 will be available to download or order here very soon.

http://www.*********.com/

:D

Yup we have been waiting for this for ages now. Bluebird Films will be going live with Bluebird TV in UK and ********* TV and websites in July. Uk viewers can see this on SKY but not sure what channels they will broadcast on yet.

If you didn't know already Bluebird are shooting more hardcore Girl/Girl movies and DVD specials of Gemma Massey right now. Passenger69 will be available to download or order here very soon.

Wasn't that supposed to be out a month or two ago at least, especially considering it's supposedly all finished. Bluebird seems to have the babes now and a lot of resources, but the way they are dragging their feat and being late seems to indicate they don't know what they're doing, and didn't have a good plan of action other than trow money at people. I don't think their planned delivery method is very smart either. Even ignoring that, at the very least they could have sent out all their new material to everybody until they got to the point where they were set up to do what they wanted. I guess that would have been too logical though. Unless they start getting their act together and do it real soon they are going to start wrecking the careers of the people they have singed. The same could be said if they don't live up the hype they are creating, which given what's happening wouldn't be an unlikely thing.

Wasn't that supposed to be out a month or two ago at least, especially considering it's supposedly all finished. Bluebird seems to have the babes now and a lot of resources, but the way they are dragging their feat and being late seems to indicate they don't know what they're doing, and didn't have a good plan of action other than trow money at people. I don't think their planned delivery method is very smart either. Even ignoring that, at the very least they could have sent out all their new material to everybody until they got to the point where they were set up to do what they wanted. I guess that would have been too logical though. Unless they start getting their act together and do it real soon they are going to start wrecking the careers of the people they have singed. The same could be said if they don't live up the hype they are creating, which given what's happening wouldn't be an unlikely thing.

I completely agree, they started this whole thing almost 5 months ago... bluebirds it's starting to piss me off

I completely agree, they started this whole thing almost 5 months ago... bluebirds it's starting to piss me off

Bluebird have been dragging their heels with this stuff but it is to be expected when you are involved in the scale of the projects they are trying to do right now. July is the date for some very interesting stuff and you are going see some hardcore movies with Gemma pretty soon, along with other ********* like Tommy Jo, Natasha Marley etc

Check out the Bluebird forum link below for more ********* stuff and some nice surprises. :)

EDIT: Do not attach images mid thread. Link them. Do not link to other forums. Read rules.

Gemma has some nice pictures there too. I cant wait for this scene from 'Titney Spheres' with Michelle Thorne and 'friends' :thumbsup:

[Please Note: the attachment in this post has been deleted by moderator pussy+dickdenice]
[Read more about the board rules: here]

Last edited by a moderator:
Check out the Bluebird forum link below for more ********* stuff and some nice surprises. :)

Link deleted.

It seems like there is only a couple of post a day on the entire forum, and not that much real info is given out, at least not yet. It's more like they have a couple freebie photos of most of the models, other sparse promotional stuff, and not much else. :dunno:

(Plus, being over here in the U.S. the whole babe show stuff doesn't mean as much to us seeing as none of us over here are going to be able to watch any of it. I hope she doesn't get stuck mostly doing that. That would also be ironic since one could make an argument that she's even bigger over here by comparison than in the UK.)

Last edited by a moderator:
It seems like there is only a couple of post a day on the entire forum, and not that much real info is given out, at least not yet. It's more like they have a couple freebie photos of most of the models, other sparse promotional stuff, and not much else. :dunno:

(Plus, being over here in the U.S. the whole babe show stuff doesn't mean as much to us seeing as none of us over here are going to be able to watch any of it. I hope she doesn't get stuck mostly doing that. That would also be ironic since one could make an argument that she's even bigger over here by comparison than in the UK.)

Fear not my US chums we will all be able to see Gemma's Bluebird stuff online and on DVD. Also there is a Bluebird TV Site launching that will stream UK shows live and *********.com which will have all Gemma's movies and clips to download etc.

The Forum will kick into life in next few weeks once the TV and websites go live mid July.

http://www.bluebird.tv/
http://www.*********.com/

If you want to access the Bluebird Forum then type 'Babshows' into google, 4th one down. There are loads of other UK forums where people post and capture Gemma's TV stuff also. If anyone wants links then PM me as they don't like links to other Forums here it seems.:tongue:

There is a ********* trailer with Gemma featured over at Bluebird Blog too:

http://www.*************.com/wordpress_new/?p=3830