• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Gemma Atkinson

Because in another interview she said her boobs had sagged so she wanted an uplift. Not all women have implants so they can show them off to the public.

The General.

First she won't do topless as she actually said she thinks it would harm her acting career and the type of roles she would get. (I wouldn't know I've never seen her act.)

The implants have nothing to do with sagging boobs actually. If you look on YouTube somewhere there's a interview with her while doing a modeling shoot with Zoo. It was not long after the implants was inserted and first photoshoot since. She states that she had the implants because she didn't think her breast quite suited her body. Also that she wanted to go a size larger in cup size to give her a more curvy look.

First she won't do topless as she actually said she thinks it would harm her acting career and the type of roles she would get. (I wouldn't know I've never seen her act.)

The implants have nothing to do with sagging boobs actually. If you look on YouTube somewhere there's a interview with her while doing a modeling shoot with Zoo. It was not long after the implants was inserted and first photoshoot since. She states that she had the implants because she didn't think her breast quite suited her body. Also that she wanted to go a size larger in cup size to give her a more curvy look.

Well the mags she's been interviewed for in the UK stated that she felt her body had changed since losing weight and that as a result her boobs had "sagged".

Regardless anyway, she's stunning.

The General.

Well the mags she's been interviewed for in the UK stated that she felt her body had changed since losing weight and that as a result her boobs had "sagged".

Regardless anyway, she's stunning.

The General.

That was the above said Zoo magazine. I've learnt to take anything they say with a very big pinch of salt. Why do you think most of the top UK glamour models won't work for them anymore. It's because of the rubbish they put up in their magazine about them and what was supposed to have been said in interview. When they even post the actual interview on their website saying something different :1orglaugh

Hence why I don't buy Zoo. It's just poor all round. In fact the only plus it has is Keeley Hazell and they've use her badly in photoshoots IMO.

Damm love to suck on those tits :D

Nice wallpaper, she was nothing till she got her tits done :p