• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Garlic bread, sticks or toast?

Gotta stick with the garlic bread since I've had garlic toast that could be used as a lethal weapon if thrown hard enough.

btw...I hate Peter Kay.:rofl2:

alexpnz

Lord Dipstick
Garlic Sticks and a side of Marinara Sauce to dip in.....Fuhgeddaboutit! :lovecoupl

Supafly

Retired Mod
Bronze Member
If it was not just for a snack, I would go for the third version, best if it would either accompany a good tomato soup or stand alone with some butter to patch on the hot fresh garlic bread.

If it was for a single snack, take the garlic-cheese toast and add a bit of tomato and a touch of green pesto.

it really depends, I often eat toasts though.

biomech

Virtus Junxit Mors Non Separabit
Garlic bread.

theres a pizza place by my house called Seniores that makes garlic bread on half loafs of sourdough. garlic, cheese, and anything else you want. i usually get pepperoni and black olives, with extra chopped garlic.

my friends and i call it grove bread because we always used to get it after drinking in the nearby park, Sigmund Stern Grove.

fucking amazing food i tell you what

A restaurant called Bubi's here in Windsor has the best garlic sticks and garlic dipping sauce (Bubi's sauce) you'll ever eat. Regular garlic bread and toast just doesn't cut it for me anymore. Sticks for me.