• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Games You Can't Wait For?

I will not be looking forward to Forza Horizon now.
Im fully against the DLC season passes but I should have expected this anyhow.
The problem I have is if you buy the season pass there will be an extra 5 cars and an extra pack for you at launch. Just give it to everyone who buys it at launch if its already made I say.

So ill be buying it used for sure and not buy any DLC.

http://www.gamespot.com/news/forza-horizon-gets-50-dlc-pass-6397202

Cant wait for Halo 4 now.

None really. I was a bit of an Ace Combat fan, but I read some place that the PS3 new one isn't that good. I might buy it used later.

For now, any new GTA, Fallout, and just hoping that COD takes a while longer to come out.

I'll take my last post back, just saw the previews for the new Metal Gear and Aliens: Colonial Marines

I guess I'm going to try to be a good boy from now on because now I know what I'm going to ask Santa for.

tartanterrier

Is somewhere outhere.
I'm currently looking forward to the newest edtion of the DIRT series.I just hope they stick to the program of DIRT 1-3 instead of
doing another showdown :)

PlasmaTwa2

The Second-Hottest Man in my Mother's Basement
The sad thing is I'm still waiting on Halo 4 at my house...

My #1 is still Ni No Kuni, finally coming out next month!

I am also waiting for GTA5, Final Fantasy XIV (PS3), any info on Dragon's Dogma 2, Last of Us, South Park: Stick of Truth, Zelda on the Wii-U (I'll probably buy the system when that's first shown off), and Elder Scrolls Online (though I'm still apprehensive about that one), oh and Battlefield 4

It's nice to see positive sentiment expressed for Dragon Age III. Bioware has hit a bit of a rough patch but I'm hopeful they have learned some hard lessons in the last 18 months and will give us something quality.

L3ggy

Special Operations FOX-HOUND
Rome II: Total War will kick ass. I just hope they include a Greek faction.