• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Games Of The Year - 2007

i'm still playing 04-05 games

StormRuller

Nikki Benz: Simply the best #1!!
Pro Evolution Soccer 2008!!

Legzman

what the fuck you lookin at?
No surprise GTAIV is at the top of the list. Bad company should be a lot higher. It will either be a huge success and change the face of ALL shooters to come, or it will flop horribly, being a HUGE disappointment and fall into the pits of depravity with all other shit games before! I guess we'll see!

I have a very good feeling about bad company . I have never been disapointed by any Battlefield game ever since BF1942 came out . It has always been a great video game franchise . So if Bad comnpany is Battlefield 2 with almost fully destructible environements , it will be one of the best FPS of 2008 for sure . I loved Battlefield 2 on the 360 .

MILF Man

milf n' cookies
I just got my PS3 for Christmas but Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare is a very cool game!

Legzman

I have a very good feeling about bad company . I have never been disapointed by any Battlefield game ever since BF1942 came out . It has always been a great video game franchise . So if Bad comnpany is Battlefield 2 with almost fully destructible environements , it will be one of the best FPS of 2008 for sure . I loved Battlefield 2 on the 360 .

I only played it on PS2, but it was fun as hell on that!

How can you have a list that does not include God of War II?

My other mentions are: Gears of War, Crackdown, Bioshock, and my sleeper hit is Overlord.

Legzman

Gears of War and Crackdown were from 2006

dave_rhino

Closed Account
Man, I thought Halo 3 was the most overrated game of the year.

I change that to Mass Effect, infact I don't even think it should get a mention. Terrible "game" (if you can call it that)

Legzman

Man, I thought Halo 3 was the most overrated game of the year.

I change that to Mass Effect, infact I don't even think it should get a mention. Terrible "game" (if you can call it that)

which game halo 3 or mass effect?:1orglaugh

I agree halo 3 was way overhyped for a simple remake of halo 2! Tthe only thing different was a couple new wepons, couple new vehicles and a few new maps and...that's it! The game play was identical and the graphics didn't exactly blow me away! The rest of the weapons and vehicles were the exact same and most maps were only slight changes from halo 2. Nothing innovative at all to add to the FPS genre!

At least COD4 and gears are fun to play. COD4 has an awesome online interface and gears...well that's just good old fashioned blood and guts!

Call of Duty 4, Guitar hero3 have been the sensations of 2007 that i have played but wii sports (not sure if 2006 or 2007) and mario galaxy deserve a mention too.