• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
ricci, although not by much

bob barker or alex trebek?

if u had to choose lol sorry

ummm, can i choose rose mcgowen instead :p, or put her face on a game show host head lol

your neighbour across the street or your boss

RKO!!!05

Banned
my boss of course would have to be a female,lmao, but then again, the one who is closer who would be the better one to go for. . . . . . . .but what if my boss were to wear and stockings and suspenders and we could do it in her office. . . . . .hmmm, I would go for my boss, as long as she were a female of course!!!! hehehe :D :thumbsup:

Kelle Marie
or
Lindsey Dawn Mackenzie?

RKO!!!05

Banned
lol, yeah you are sick, hehehe. Nah not really, as long as you stay a true Sandee fan, I wouldn't think any less of you. :thumbsup:

Christy Hemme
or
Trish Stratus?

Vote for Sandee!!!!! :D :thumbsup:

RKO!!!05

Banned
Blackjack said:
wooot, that's a hard one... uhm, prolly both ^^ But I guess if I had to chose, my choice would be Carmen Electra, dunno why though...

RKO!!!05
or
me

Vote for Sandee!!

Now why you gotta put me up against you,lmao, tut, we are working as a team in the S.W.E.C!!!!! and why you say Carmen Electra (even though she is truly fine!!!!!) when you know you should go for Sandee,hehehe.

I'm leaving this answer for the next member who posts here,lol.

don't worry m8! I just answered 9inches question... If I had to choose between Sandee and Sandee,... well I'd prolly go for Sandee, asuming there is enough blood in my head to make a decision..^^

RKO!!!05

Banned
Blackjack said:
don't worry m8! I just answered 9inches question... If I had to choose between Sandee and Sandee,... well I'd prolly go for Sandee, asuming there is enough blood in my head to make a decision..^^

Good on you m8!!!!!! lmao, and with the Sandee vs Sandee situation, you can always go for double the amount,hehehehe!!!! :D ;)

Dude it's just fun! you shouldn't take that too serious, in fact you shouldn't take anything serious that I say.... sad but true ^^

Janet Jacme

or
Vanessa Del Rio?