• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Game of Thrones

Ari Dee

Official Checked Star Member
IT'S LIKE LOTR AND SPARTACUS IN ONE!!!!

Sorry, I got excited.
My internet crush convinced me to sit down and watch it.
& I finished the entire 1st season this week.

Which I may just re-watch in it's entirety again before I start the second season, since I have On Demand. (Got it for Eastbound & Down!)
I just love this show.

Edit: nevermind

Jane Burgess

LOL!!

Come on mods....you're ironically just keeping the guy's name alive if you have a censor on that order of letters. What genius proposed the ban on his name? Is he the dark lord? Will he come back as a demon if we utter it? This is going to come up a lot too as long as J Stewart keeps doing brilliantly funny satire.

Oh and here's a good on topic gif
2636352.gif

Haha I guess you can't post his name on here. LOL

Rey C.

Racing is life... anything else is just waiting.
Does anyone (who has NOT read the book) want to guess what sort of being/creature was taking the baby in the final scene?

I'm going to make a WAG (wild ass guess) that it was a sacrifice to the White Walkers, and that's what the being was. Maybe that's how this guy has managed to survive for so long out by himself, with only an army of daughter/wives. Speaking of which, not to get side-tracked, but can anybody remember a movie or TV show that featured THIS much incest? Not a big deal, but it does seem to be a running and consistent theme in this show.

Does anyone (who has NOT read the book) want to guess what sort of being/creature was taking the baby in the final scene?

I'm going to make a WAG (wild ass guess) that it was a sacrifice to the White Walkers, and that's what the being was. Maybe that's how this guy has managed to survive for so long out by himself, with only an army of daughter/wives. Speaking of which, not to get side-tracked, but can anybody remember a movie or TV show that featured THIS much incest? Not a big deal, but it does seem to be a running and consistent theme in this show.

Anything with the Ptolemys of Greece/Egypt (Cleopatra's family tree) The family was so inbred that where most people have 16 great great grandparents, Cleo had only 2.

I laughed my ass off at the guy who fingerbanged his sister. Smooth playa, real smooth. That's going to make for an awkward Thanksgiving.

I also have to give credit where its due to the guy playing Joffrey. He's such an unlikeable douche and makes you want to punch him in the face. Good job.

Rey C.

Racing is life... anything else is just waiting.
Wow! What an episode last night ("Garden of Bones")! :eek: Little Joffrey seems to have gone into full Caligula mode now. I figure they'll kill him off sooner than later. But, like Ben Linus on Lost, I'm going to enjoy this well written, twisted and evil character for as long as he lasts. Even for HBO, it's unusual to see a character be taken to such extreme behavior.

The writers on this show aren't just good... they're damn good! :clap:

They went all out last night. Sorta wonder how they will top this episode in terms of villainous actions for Joffrey in the future. Apart from telling his two younger siblings that Father Christmas isn't real I can't think of anywhere else for them to go.

Last nights episode was crazy good. Joffrey has definitely gone full psychopath but I love how Tyrion still puts him in his place. And what a cliff hanger, I'm not sure about you guys but I was on the edge of my seat wondering wtf was going to come out of Melisandre.

Wow! What an episode last night ("Garden of Bones")! :eek: Little Joffrey seems to have gone into full Caligula mode now.

That's exactly what I was thinking, definitely seeing a parallel between Joffrey and Caligula or Nero (except Nero did do some good things at the start of his rule)
To be honest, when I saw him bring out the scepter/mace thing for the whores, I thought he was going to have her fuck it. That would have been messed up

Also, did we witness the birth of the Smoke Monster (from Lost) at the end?

Jane Burgess

I laughed my ass off at the guy who fingerbanged his sister. Smooth playa, real smooth. That's going to make for an awkward Thanksgiving.

I also have to give credit where its due to the guy playing Joffrey. He's such an unlikeable douche and makes you want to punch him in the face. Good job.

Haha I know. The look on his face when his dad called her in and he figured out it was his sister was hilarious. So gross.

Joffrey is a little douche. I can't wait until he is killed.

Jane Burgess

Last nights episode was crazy good. Joffrey has definitely gone full psychopath but I love how Tyrion still puts him in his place. And what a cliff hanger, I'm not sure about you guys but I was on the edge of my seat wondering wtf was going to come out of Melisandre.

I love Trrionand I do think he will keep him in his place or have him killed. Tyrion is much smarter and knows how to work with other people.

I love Trrionand I do think he will keep him in his place or have him killed. Tyrion is much smarter and knows how to work with other people.

Very true. The way Tyrion has been getting rid of everyone who betrayed Ned Stark shows how intelligent he is. I can't wait to see how his character evolves over this season.