• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Game of Thrones

Thought it was great and it was an awesome season. I'd have to say I liked the first season just a teeny tiny bit more (Emilia Clarke got naked in the first season).

I'm sure she will again, in future seasons, when the book calls for it. Or at least I hope :drool2:

:pimpdaddy

Season 3! March 31!

AerynWalker

Official Checked Star Member
My favorite characters haven't really had much screentime of been introduced yet.
Can't wait to watch the Queen of Thorns, Ramsey Bolton and Strong Belwerst (sp??) I don't give any spoilers though XD

I feel like the show is really fucking up Danaery's character and making her totally unrelatable. Same as Cersei.

Casting for Varys, Tyrion and the bastard of Bolton is so spot on. The bastard is going to be so. fucking. creepy. Great actor choice

Episode titles for Season 3:

Ep. 301 – Valar Dohaeris
Ep. 302 – Dark Wings, Dark Words
Ep. 303 – Walk of Punishment
Ep. 304 – And Now His Watch is Ended
Ep. 305 – Kissed by Fire
Ep. 306 – to be determined
Ep. 307 – The Bear and the Maiden Fair
Ep. 308 – to be determined
Ep. 309 – The Rains of Castamere
Ep. 310 – Mhysa

freeones_regina

Administrator
Love this show, currently reading part 4 of the books.
Don't remember anything about a Queen of Thorns though, but since I'm reading the books in dutch she might have a different name.

Love this show, currently reading part 4 of the books.
Don't remember anything about a Queen of Thorns though, but since I'm reading the books in dutch she might have a different name.

Spoilers might be ahead: The Queen of Thorns is a nickname used for Lady Olenna Redwyne Tyrell. The Grandmother of Queen Margaery Tyrell (wife of King Renly +, King Joffrey +, and King Tommen). Quite a cunning old Dame.

AerynWalker

Episode titles for Season 3:

Ep. 301 – Valar Dohaeris
Ep. 302 – Dark Wings, Dark Words
Ep. 303 – Walk of Punishment
Ep. 304 – And Now His Watch is Ended
Ep. 305 – Kissed by Fire
Ep. 306 – to be determined
Ep. 307 – The Bear and the Maiden Fair
Ep. 308 – to be determined
Ep. 310 – Mhysa

So now I can't wait for the first episode even more asidugoaisdgashgdfkasg damn you internet!

AerynWalker

Spoilers might be ahead: The Queen of Thorns is a nickname used for Lady Olenna Redwyne Tyrell. The Grandmother of Queen Margaery Tyrell (wife of King Renly +, King Joffrey +, and King Tommen). Quite a cunning old Dame.

Yep, thats her.
SPOILER ALERT: (select to read): I can't wait to watch her poison Joff, little fuckface. I can't wait to see more of the Tyrells

How do you guys feel about casting for the bastard of bolton? Iwan is creepy as fuck, loved him in Misfits. http://www.imdb.com/name/nm3701064/

freeones_regina

Administrator

Ah yeah she's a cool character. I think her nickname is not the same in dutch.
That's a bit of a downside of reading the books in my own language instead of English. They change names, specially nicknames.
And there's so many you have to remember too ;)

Yep, thats her.
SPOILER ALERT: (select to read): I can't wait to watch her poison Joff, little fuckface. I can't wait to see more of the Tyrells

How do you guys feel about casting for the bastard of bolton? Iwan is creepy as fuck, loved him in Misfits. http://www.imdb.com/name/nm3701064/

I don't really know that actor.

GodsEmbryo

Closed Account
Ah yeah she's a cool character. I think her nickname is not the same in dutch.
That's a bit of a downside of reading the books in my own language instead of English. They change names, specially nicknames.
And there's so many you have to remember too ;)

Huh, good thing you said that... I was thinking about bying the books (Dutch too) but I didn't realize they would change the names that much. So I'll probably stick with English.

aesopRock

Closed Account
If GRRM hasn't finished the books then he needs to shut down the television show. We don't need another Wheel of Time (Robert Jordan passed away before it was finished; Brandon Sanderson finished the series) happening. For the record, I like the show, but I would rather have the books to read than a tv show to watch.

I read that Martin is entertaining the thought of a GOT prequel series dealing with Aegon the Conquerer. This really worries me : if I'm honest the old coot's got enough on his plate having hope writing WOW and DOS before he kicks the bucket, I really don't want him having any other distractions. I'm already fretting with it only being as long as it has been since DWD.

Shit's on.

AerynWalker

If GRRM hasn't finished the books then he needs to shut down the television show. We don't need another Wheel of Time (Robert Jordan passed away before it was finished; Brandon Sanderson finished the series) happening. For the record, I like the show, but I would rather have the books to read than a tv show to watch.

GRRM has given the entire plot to the show producers because it's unlikely he will finish them. If it's between having the show or having nothing I pick the show. You can tell he really lost the passion for writing in the last books, even before he admitted it. HBO has done a great job so far, esp considering how much they have to cut it down to fit it all in. I'm sure they will ace the rest and respect GRRM's storyline wishes.

AerynWalker

I'd say the best way to describe it is definitely LoTR meets Spartacus.

Jaqen is my favorite character so far.

Jaquen's first actor is amazeballs sexy.

- - - Updated - - -

Anybody else hate waiting a month for the new season to air?

It's even worse if you don't live in USA; hence piracy being off the walls.