• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Game of Thrones

Wish me luck. I'm about to watch The Rains of Castamere for the first time since it aired. Not sure I have the heart or the stomach to see it again, but I've been rewatching the entire 3rd season, and this episode is next.

On a completely different note, I wonder whether Brandon's "Warging" (or whatever we call entering the minds of animals and bending them to one's will) will figure into some kind of major showdown with Dany's dragons in the future? It would be a pretty simplistic plot device I grant you, but I can't help wondering if Bran's going to be able to turn the dragons on someone else or something along these lines.

Or maybe dragons have the ability to resist such Jedi mind tricks.

No spoilers please!! The premier is for 07.04.14 in the UK...

How easy would it be to just... you know... NOT click into this thread for 24 hours?

I'm tempted, as a book-reader, to spoil the whole lot for you. Fuck it, I think I will. Ned Stark comes back from the dead with an army of robot monkeys and takes the Iron Throne for himself.

CrimsonBolt

I AM A SLUT FOR RYAN GOSLING
ItsSIRI_103468154.jpg
i want to :love-smi: you! :drool2:
emily clarke is the best chick there
Emilia is cute but Lena Headey is a true goddess!:thumbsup:

i dream to have a sister like that!:lovecoupl

vanlee1

IMAGINE
Only a couple of more weeks! :)

How would you like a little Lena Headey / Tanya Tate sandwich ;)
Wow, please tell us more about the movie. I prefer you over Lena...

Yes, Lena and Tanya sandwich with extra, extra mayo please :yesyes:

The Scouse arm of the Lannister family. More Liver bird than lion, not so much "Here Me Roar" as "Hear Me Chirp." ;)

Still... incest? You'd have never gotten that from the Boswells!

Only a couple of more weeks! :) So excited!

Here is my little contribution from the Game of Bones movie I was in, LOL
TanyaTate_GameofBones01.jpg

Nice! I'll have to check that out.

Winter is cumming. They HAD to have used that line in the parody.

edit: I just looked it up. It's in the title lol.
Here I thought I was being clever.

I think they were saying he wore a prosthetic that wasn't visible to the camera audience, but which prevented him from flashing his fellow actors.

But he flashed us (the audience) with that swinging thing. (At approx. 37:50 of S1E8 'The Pointy End')
When Osha (Natalia Tena) says: "Now there's a big man. He has Giant's blood in him, or I'm the Queen."
Bran: "Go back and find your clothes Hodor. Go dress." [Osha laughing]
Hodor: "Hodor."

But he flashed us (the audience) with that swinging thing. (At approx. 37:50 of S1E8 'The Pointy End')
When Osha (Natalia Tena) says: "Now there's a big man. He has Giant's blood in him, or I'm the Queen."
Bran: "Go back and find your clothes Hodor. Go dress." [Osha laughing]
Hodor: "Hodor."

I really don't remember. I thought it was concealed by camera angles and carefully placed shrubbery. If so, and if he wasn't wearing any pants, then he would have needed to be wearing something to avoid flashing his fellow actors.

I don't remember a full frontal shot. If there was one, then I guess the answer to your original question would be 'Yes, he was wearing a prosthetic.' Maybe it was the same one from Boogie Nights.