• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Game console suggestions

You're best bet to get quality for the gamer is with nintendo, why? Because Nintendo is solely a game company, sony and microsoft jumped in because of the money involved, where as Nintendo have been at it for 20 years, the other jumped on when gaming was at a peak, Nintendo and Sega MADE that peak.

I'd go with Nintendo, they have games you can really get into. Zelda: Wind Waker is like a book that you can't put down, it's that good.

yeh but guys guys guys...he wasnts a first person shooter so that basically rules out PS2 and leaves you with

gamecube or xbox

so what we really should be debating is:

HALO v.s. METROID PRIME

I would say X-Box then. It has more potential than GC in comming out with more and better FPSs.

I knind of agree with you shizzledizzle, but I like change. Nintendo has too much experience to do anything new and different. I am not say that all I go for is different but without a good amount of innovation games will not chagne.

RamRod
Not saying that GC isn't innovative but having a good 3rd-party line-up helps innovativeness more.

SiliconeTits said:
IMO the only thing the gamecube lacks are realistic games....its got innovation down to the T

lol! It's true... but the I think the Cube's fondness for the more cartoon-like game is what gives it it's charm!

Anyway, I'd go X-Box all the way. Why? Well, have you seen the screen shots for Halo 2?!! At this point I would post a link, but it's 5am and I can't be arsed to lacate. Just go to http://www.ign.com and click on the X-Box bit... and then obviously look for Halo.

Also, as much as I hate Microsoft, they did help develop the lovely Sega Dreamcast, which is "powered by Windows CE". Oh aye, and as shizzledizzle so rightly pointed out - the X-Box has an internal 8GB hard drive - No more damn memory cards (although the Dreamcast's VMU's kick ass. Ok, I'll stop with the Dreamcast praising).