• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Gabriella Fox

Haven't been able to get a hold of her work yet, but really what's all the fuss about? She's not really all that sexy. Actually somewhat typical of what many American girls her age look like on the west coast, nothing special in my opinion. Those mutant sacs on her chest are a big turnoff too! If you want a good looking petite brunette who knows how to fuck and doesn't sit around watching cartoons all day popping bubble gum, check out Rebecca Linares.

Haven't been able to get a hold of her work yet, but really what's all the fuss about? She's not really all that sexy. Actually somewhat typical of what many American girls her age look like on the west coast, nothing special in my opinion. Those mutant sacs on her chest are a big turnoff too! If you want a good looking petite brunette who knows how to fuck and doesn't sit around watching cartoons all day popping bubble gum, check out Rebecca Linares.

What mutant scars?? To say that Gabriella Fox is average is just insane.

What mutant scars?? To say that Gabriella Fox is average is just insane.

"Sacs" is what he wrote, not scars.

But there are fairly noticeable scars on the mutant sacs. So you are both right.

Fake ta tas are part and parcel of these movies so I it is cool, but they are a tad big for girl that is about 90 bills and barely 5 feet. He makes a decent point.

"Sacs" is what he wrote, not scars.

But there are fairly noticeable scars on the mutant sacs. So you are both right.

Fake ta tas are part and parcel of these movies so I it is cool, but they are a tad big for girl that is about 90 bills and barely 5 feet. He makes a decent point.

Bullshit. Her tits are great! :thumbsup:

Another one bites the dust? Looks like she may have left DP and the business. Hopefully DP still releases her remaining scenes.

http://forum.adultdvdtalk.com/forum/topic.dlt/whichpage=3/topic_id=124249/forum_id=5/cat_id=1/124249.htm

Following up the posts about her having quit, I found the above link. There has been nothing official, but there are references to her having quit the business in the forum posts. Apparently, she did not go on the press junket to Europe for the new movie with the rest of the DP girls.

If this is true and official, then this is really sad news for the industry. Hope it's not true, somehow. :crying:

http://forum.adultdvdtalk.com/forum/topic.dlt/whichpage=3/topic_id=124249/forum_id=5/cat_id=1/124249.htm

Following up the posts about her having quit, I found the above link. There has been nothing official, but there are references to her having quit the business in the forum posts. Apparently, she did not go on the press junket to Europe for the new movie with the rest of the DP girls.

You did fine work in this thread doing what little could be done to contribute in a productive way or add insight the situation. It comes as no surprise that she may be completely out of the business already. Some of us who were here at the beginning knew exactly how this would play out. It was a surprise, however, that a girl like this would get involved in the first place.