• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Fury from Auschwitz survivors at Marine sniper squad seen in Afghanistan with SS flag

Supafly

Retired Mod
Bronze Member
Re: Fury from Auschwitz survivors at Marine sniper squad seen in Afghanistan with SS

I think with the Band 'Kiss', things are a bit different. Paul Stanley and Gene Simmons are jewish, so you could compare the 'SS' thing to black performers using the 'N-Word'

Ike Stain

Approved Content Owner
Approved Content Owner
Re: Fury from Auschwitz survivors at Marine sniper squad seen in Afghanistan with SS

So does this mean that the Jews are also offended by the current Volkswagen, Passat, Mercedes, and BMW companies?

Some are. Yeah.

Where and when will this fucking shit end?
When everyone is dead who was directly affected. You have a problem with people remembering history?

Semper Fi

Exactly. We were at war with the Nazis. They killed tens of thousands of Marines.
So those snipers, heroes or no, are pissing on their own when they flaunt that flag.
They should be ashamed.

I just see two lightning bolts and there's only one man that should be offended by that:

Raiden_lightning_fatality.gif

Exactly. We were at war with the Nazis. They killed tens of thousands of Marines.
So those snipers, heroes or no, are pissing on their own when they flaunt that flag.
They should be ashamed.

your joking right? seriously, youve got to be fucking kidding me.

if people are going to comment in this thread about history, and insult, they should ACTUALLY KNOW HISTORY to begin with.

the United States Marine Corps did not fight in the European Theatre of WWII. and any that did were members of the OSS. they had a small hand in helping defend England, and a much larger hand in training the US Army for amphibious landings while also serving as detachments on US Navy ships.

but they DID NOT fight in any large numbers in europe. and they most certainly did not lose "tens of thousands" of men to the hands of the Germans, let alone the Waffen SS.

In the one photo with the marines the background is blue and in the other of just the flag it is black. The blue blackground would tell me they weren't referring to Nazis, but it is a marketing miss for the marine unit.

FreeOnes_Anders

Closed Account

These threads are golden, you can always count on someone getting historical facts wrong.

Little Red Wagon Repairman

Step in my shop and I'll fix yours too.

KISS would pretend to be NAZIs if they thought it would make them more money or sell albums.

These threads are golden, you can always count on someone getting historical facts wrong.
such as?

ike stain saying that tens of thousands of Marines died fighting the Germans during WWII. which i pointed out and corrected above

Yeah, they were in the Pacific.

Rane1071

For the EMPEROR!!

They really should have thought a bit more before using those symbols. But in the end it's just two lightning bolts, ancient runic symbols or not, designating they're a Scout Sniper unit.

FreeOnes_Anders

Closed Account

They really should have thought a bit more before using those symbols. But in the end it's just two lightning bolts, ancient runic symbols or not, designating they're a Scout Sniper unit.

The nordic rune equivalent means "Sun"

When everyone is dead who was directly affected. You have a problem with people remembering history?[
Nope. When I said "when will this shit end?", I was referring to the the Politically Correct jagoffs. As far as I"m concerned, if the Marines say the symbol they used was for Sniper Squad, that's good enough for me.

Ike Stain

Approved Content Owner
Approved Content Owner

the United States Marine Corps did not fight in the European Theatre of WWII. and any that did were members of the OSS. they had a small hand in helping defend England, and a much larger hand in training the US Army for amphibious landings while also serving as detachments on US Navy ships. but they DID NOT fight in any large numbers in europe. and they most certainly did not lose "tens of thousands" of men to the hands of the Germans, let alone the Waffen SS.

I got bad information, WWII is not my field of expertise (most marines it seems in WWII died at the hands of the allies of Nazi pacific,) but it doesn't change the fact that U.S. troop are flying enemy insignia. There's something fundamentally wrong with that.

Ike Stain

Approved Content Owner
Approved Content Owner

Nope. When I said "when will this shit end?", I was referring to the the Politically Correct jagoffs. As far as I"m concerned, if the Marines say the symbol they used was for Sniper Squad, that's good enough for me.

These guys knew what they were doing. They are clearly making reference to Schutzstaffel with the shape and use of the letters. I don't understand why people are in denial about this. It makes the U.S. Military look bad and undermines its efforts. It's wrong and they should be reprimanded.

These guys knew what they were doing. They are clearly making reference to Schutzstaffel with the shape and use of the letters.

Ike, how do you know? That's nothing more than an assumption on your part.

Ike Stain

Approved Content Owner
Approved Content Owner

Ike, how do you know? That's nothing more than an assumption on your part.

It's not an assumption! They used the SS insignia and dropped it into their flag. There seems to be a lot of denial about the origin of those letters in that shape.

It's not an assumption! They used the SS insignia and dropped it into their flag. There seems to be a lot of denial about the origin of those letters in that shape.

Don't get me wrong... if in fact they "borrowed" that SS symbol whith full knowledge that they knew it was once used by the Nazis, then yeah, I'd say it was wrong to use it. However, we can't read minds. We should wait to hear what the Marine squad has to say.

Ike Stain

Approved Content Owner
Approved Content Owner

Don't get me wrong... if in fact they "borrowed" that SS symbol whith full knowledge that they knew it was once used by the Nazis, then yeah, I'd say it was wrong to use it. However, we can't read minds. We should wait to hear what the Marine squad has to say.

Just for the record, I don't think you're being honest with yourself about this, but we'll just have to agree to disagree. I also want to re-affirm what I said earlier about with the job we ask these guys to do, they deserve some slack. It would be a shame if they face serious consequences for what is at most a bad judgement call.

Are you really surprised that these Psychopathic killers would adopt the insignia of the most fearsome killers to ever live? The SS were the ultimate badass killers, they had the coolest uniforms and symbolism ever, Im not a bit surprised that these American killers would want to identify with them.

There are 3 main types that join the US military.

1. psychos that just want to kill

2. poor, uneducated people who want 3 hot meals and a roof, and some money for education after their term is up.

3. braindead, brainwashed, patriotards who have falsely been made to think they are fighting for freedom,and traditional American values.