• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Fury from Auschwitz survivors at Marine sniper squad seen in Afghanistan with SS flag

Supafly

Retired Mod
Bronze Member

Ike Stain

Approved Content Owner
Approved Content Owner
Re: Fury from Auschwitz survivors at Marine sniper squad seen in Afghanistan with SS

These men are killing machines and you sir need to respect those who do your dirty work. Politically correctness is for the weak.

I think I stated this when I wrote they deserve a lot of slack on account of what we ask them to do, and that at the most they deserve to get chewed out. I'd like to think I have some degree of understanding of why they chose that insignia, based on what we ask them to do but I could just be fooling myself and I'll probably never know. Nevertheless, that doesn't make it right, and it seems like the military chain of command agrees. But the thing itself is really not a big deal, as, if you look at my first post, is clearly my feeling.

What I do find disturbing are the people falling all over themselves to try justify it, and some of the revelations about their views that come up in the argument.

It was a bad decision on the part of the squad. Change the flag and we can all move on.

Re: Fury from Auschwitz survivors at Marine sniper squad seen in Afghanistan with SS

U.S Marines are called "Jar Heads" for a reason.....

Their heads are hard on the outside and empty on the inside.

That said, those devil dogs will charge a machine gun nest like it's momma's homemade chicken fried steak.:D

Marine basic operating designation is squad. Snipers work as two man teams never in squads. As for squids I have never heard a Marine say anything good about a squid. Except maybe to compliment his mop job.

U.S Marines are called "Jar Heads" for a reason.....

Their heads are hard on the outside and empty on the inside.

That said, those devil dogs will charge a machine gun nest like it's momma's homemade chicken fried steak.:D

actually jarhead comes from WWII sailors recognizing the similarity of the high collar on the Dress Blues of the USMC to mason jars of the day, which were blue