• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Funny / Memorable Movie Lines. Post 'em!

luvsemlarge

Closed Account
Airplane

Captain Oveur: Joey, you ever been in a cockpit before?
Joey: No sir, I've never been up in a plane before.
Captain Oveur: You ever seen a grown man naked?

Rex: "You shut your mouth. You chicken sucking bastard or I'll stab your eye balls out and piss all over your brain. It's going to be a slaughter house in here. Dead bodies flying through the air like friggin rag dolls on fire!"

Pip: "I'm going to stab your heads off... with my dick. And blood is going to come out of your neck. And there's nothing you can do about it cos I'm a mad man!"

Rex: "Stop squirming pussy or I'll fill your face so full of lead that you'll be shitting bullets for a week. You no-dick loser!"

Airheads (1994)

C

cindy CD/TV

From "Full Metal Jacket." (There are so many great ones but here's one of them)

Gunnery Sergeant Hartman: I bet you're the kind of guy that would fuck a person in the ass and not even have the goddamn common courtesy to give him a reach-around. I'll be watching you.

feller469

Moving to a trailer in Fife, AL.
Dude: Hello

Chick: You got me.

Something like that is that movie about the football player with the agent

LukeEl

I am a failure to the Korean side of my family
"Big Gulps huh? Well alright."-Dumb and Dumber

luvsemlarge

Closed Account
Groundhog Day

[Phil Connors is stopped by the police after some crazy driving]

Phil: Yeah, three cheeseburgers, two large fries, two Chocolate shakes and one large coke.
Ralph: [to Phil] And some flapjacks.
Phil: [to Cop] Too early for flapjacks?

From Office Space:

"What am I gonna do with 40 subscriptions to Vibe?"

C

cindy CD/TV

^^^ Also from Office Space:

"Peter ... watch out for your cornhole, bud." :rofl2:

From The Last Boy Scout:

[Joe gets to his office, after waking up next to a dead squirrel that a bunch of kids threw in his car]
Mike Matthews: "What'd you do last night?"
Joe Hallenbeck: "I think I fucked a squirrel to death, and don't remember." :rofl2: :rofl2:

Alright you Primitive Screwheads, listen up! You see this? This...is my BOOMSTICK!!!!! This is a twelve-gauge double-barreled Remington. S-Mart's top of the line. You can find this in the sporting goods department. That's right, this baby was made in Grand Rapids, Michigan. Retails for about a hundred and nine, ninety five. It's got a walnut stock, cobalt blue steel, and a hair trigger. That's right. Shop smart. Shop S-Mart. You got that?

From Army of Darkness

Choose Life. Choose a job. Choose a career. Choose a family. Choose a fucking big television, choose washing machines, cars, compact disc players and electrical tin openers. Choose good health, low cholesterol, and dental insurance. Choose fixed interest mortgage repayments. Choose a starter home. Choose your friends. Choose leisurewear and matching luggage. Choose a three-piece suit on hire purchase in a range of fucking fabrics. Choose DIY and wondering who the fuck you are on Sunday morning. Choose sitting on that couch watching mind-numbing, spirit-crushing game shows, stuffing fucking junk food into your mouth. Choose rotting away at the end of it all, pissing your last in a miserable home, nothing more than an embarrassment to the selfish, fucked up brats you spawned to replace yourselves. Choose your future. Choose life... But why would I want to do a thing like that? I chose not to choose life. I chose somethin' else. And the reasons? There are no reasons. Who needs reasons when you've got heroin?

Trainspotting.