• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Funny how some people drop off the face of the earth

I remember him being pissed off about the political discussions on here, said he wouldn't be coming back. Also anybody seen Jagger?

Mick?

bobjustbob

Proud member of FreeOnes Hall Of Fame. Retired to
I think Sammy might have a crush on Bob.

Now wait a minute PirateKing, Just because a man has an interest in a man and wants to know more about him and may want to meet him in a social setting, does that make him gay? Alexpnz has been invited too? ... (Oh, that doesn't sound any better.)

bobjustbob

Bet Yonkers, Bob.
The racing @ The Meadowlands sucks now.
Their 2 best drivers have left to go to Yonkers now.
:hatsoff:

I can't bet Yonkers. Prices are too short. $9 exactas and $15 trifectas every night. Several times a night. The claimers at The Meadowlands with 10 horses running 5 across the track at the wire is too tough for me. These past 15 or so years, eliminations for stakes showed that the best efforts were saved for the finals. Second or third gets you into the big money race. I bet these elimination races and my horse just sits back to get second or third. I lose my bet on the favorite just to watch him come back to win the finals at a shorter price. Maybe with the shorter fields I could make a buck. Time will tell in this new season.

Bob Just Bob

alexpnz

Lord Dipstick
I can't bet Yonkers. Prices are too short. $9 exactas and $15 trifectas every night. Several times a night. The claimers at The Meadowlands with 10 horses running 5 across the track at the wire is too tough for me. These past 15 or so years, eliminations for stakes showed that the best efforts were saved for the finals. Second or third gets you into the big money race. I bet these elimination races and my horse just sits back to get second or third. I lose my bet on the favorite just to watch him come back to win the finals at a shorter price. Maybe with the shorter fields I could make a buck. Time will tell in this new season.

Bob Just Bob
Gotta take what they give ya @ Yonkers, Bob.
Brennan and Sears...every race.
Meadowlands will become Freehold North soon, they will NEVER get Slots as long as Donald Trump runs Atlantic City.
It's a shame to see The Meadowlands go to shit the same way as Garden State Park did.

bobjustbob

Gotta take what they give ya @ Yonkers, Bob.
Brennan and Sears...every race.
Meadowlands will become Freehold North soon, they will NEVER get Slots as long as Donald Trump runs Atlantic City.
It's a shame to see The Meadowlands go to shit the same way as Garden State Park did.

You know what alexpnz, I want to take this discussion onto the sports thread. NJ horse racing. I don't want to hijack this thread from the others.