• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Funny how some people drop off the face of the earth

I wonder if Galactic is okay. Same with BobJustBob. Haven't seen him in a while, either.

:dunno:

alexpnz

Lord Dipstick
Bob will be ok.

He's a Jersey guy.

Mayhem

Banned
johnnystyro is MIA, but he was always a little high strung.

I think I saw a recent Galactic post earlier today, but it might have been dated.

Having a political subsection makes even more sense now that HotMega ain't here anymore.

Ace Bandage

The one and only.
johnnystyro is MIA, but he was always a little high strung.

I think I saw a recent Galactic post earlier today, but it might have been dated.

Having a political subsection makes even more sense now that HotMega ain't here anymore.
Johnnystyro = Ace Boobtoucher

The only way I noticed was that the username changed on my friends list.

Mayhem

Banned
Johnnystyro = Ace Boobtoucher

The only way I noticed was that the username changed on my friends list.

No shit. Thanx.

And since we live in the same town and therefore I am subject to him going completely batshit and hunting me down....I did not call him high strung. That was my cat walking across the keyboard and hitting "Enter" at precisely the right time. johnny? Ace? You are not high strung so please take a Zoloft and don't kill me, please? :shy:

PirateKing

█▀█▀█ █ &#9608
Lots of people drop off the radar. Why did you only notice those two?

You should have introduced him to some women.

Don't really need to. There are FOUR colleges on the strip of Snelling just down the road from his 'hood filled with trust fund suburb girls. But eh, I AM a ladies man, so it couldn't have hurt.

Given Born2Jizz's prodigious beer consumption (even if it was Coors), a disappearance every now and again has to be expected ....

He may be dead the way he drank. Or maybe he was just upset Pickles' is now defunct, or at least re-named "Billy's." How depressing. :crying:

PirateKing

█▀█▀█ █ &#9608
He may be dead the way he drank. Or maybe he was just upset Pickles' is now defunct, or at least re-named "Billy's." How depressing. :crying:
Well if he did then at least he went out Bon Scott style. Being as big an ACDC fan as he was, I'm sure he would have liked that.

Facetious

Moderated

Born2Jizz.

Both comrades from my 'hood. God bless them.

:crying:

B2J was/is living in Colorado same as Galactic (formerly Galactic22)... both dearly love or loved (god forbid we use past tenses here) malt beverage(s)...

...you think..... ??????????????????? :tinhat:

.... but B2J could hold maintain his drunkenness and Galactic could not...
Oh well, so much for that lead. :(

Oh, btw, the best way to drop off of the face of the earth is to chuck yourself off the Golden Gate Bridge with the outgoing tide current.... it's probably best to leap after dark.

Thank you, good night.

B2J was/is living in Colorado same as Galactic (formerly Galactic22)... both dearly love or loved (god forbid we use past tenses here) malt beverage(s)...

...you think..... ??????????????????? :tinhat:

.... but B2J could hold maintain his drunkenness and Galactic could not...
Oh well, so much for that lead. :(

Oh, btw, the best way to drop off of the face of the earth is to chuck yourself off the Golden Gate Bridge with the outgoing tide current.... it's probably best to do so after dark.

Thank you, good night.

Oh, I know where B2J is. He's right down by one of my best friends who located down there for work. Ironic, since they were basically a few blocks walking distance from each other up here. :1orglaugh

Both have told me how much nicer it is down there and how much nicer Denver is than the home front. Damn the bastards. Damn their blasphemous, treasonous ways! :cussing:

Oh, the dreaded "MIA from the Internet and you never know if they just stopped coming to your usual forums / channels / etc. or if they died" syndrome.

I'm sorta glad I have an overlap between friends I know in real life and friends I know on forums, Tumblr, Twitter, etc., so if I go reported missing or die, the news will spread eventually.

bobjustbob

Proud member of FreeOnes Hall Of Fame. Retired to
To my friends ( no, I'm not afraid of using that word) Sam Fisher and alexpnz, thank you for remembering me. Too both of you...

alexpnz

Lord Dipstick
God bless you Bobby. ^^

Glad to see you are well.

:hatsoff: