• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Funny Billboards

I searched, and I don't think we have a "Funny Billboards" thread yet.

Well I recently came across a bunch of these. Of course, most of them are photoshops. Some I've seen before, but I hope you all enjoy them. Feel free to post your own as well....

more to come....

slowhand

Closed Account
Good ones.

That's pretty bad when you cant even fart lol. :D

slowhand

Closed Account
That's one way to get the drug habit.

Where do you find all these, senob? I know you said that some of them were Photoshopped, but there's still bound to be some real ones. Is that what the billboards in New Jersey look like? :confused:

Where do you find all these, senob? I know you said that some of them were Photoshopped, but there's still bound to be some real ones. Is that what the billboards in New Jersey look like? :confused:

Becks actually got these from a website she goes to that has real and fake billboards. She saved them in case I wanted to use them on the board. Now that I look at them, I would say the vast majority are photoshops. But I have actually seen the St. Pauli girl one and the Ikea one, so I know those are real. There are a lot of billboards in NJ, but for the most part, they're boring like the rest of the country's billboards...lol.

Wow! That second one is just incredible, mambo! Thanks!