• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Fully Clothed Sex

i have no choice but to think you guys are 3 feet tall if you were able to do it in a mini pooper.

I'm not the tallest of guys but there is no way I could do it in a mini cooper, not the drivers seat anyway!!;) Repped for the effort though 100%

I think these sites are great. It is amazing how we can underestimate the erotic appeal of sexy clothing. All too often, the clothes, supporting bras, stockings, and particularly the shoes, come off far too soon. One of my favourites is the tartan mini-skirt. Accessories are fantastic.

Leave everything on is what I say!!! :D

I like clothed sex. Sometimes, I enjoy it so much that I don't even remove her underwear...I just try and force my penis through it. It never works though. :dunno:

How do you make a girls toes curl??

Fuck her with her tights on!! :rofl:

Did you make up the joke ChefChiTown??

All this talk a shaggin in cars makes me think of rita sue bob too

If you like fully clothed sex, you'll love their companion site fully clothed pissing

You fuckin' perverts :hatsoff:

I think fully or partially clothed sex could be special. It is I think the sort of mystery of not having everything. I suppose too it depends on what you are wearing. I know I like the feeling of being 'dressed up', made up, high heels, tight skirt or best party or formal dress, you feel special and that you have to really take care of yourself, it feels like being gift wrapped ready for the right person to unwrap the present. And in the back of my mind is the idea that I might meet some one right to do that. And being unwrapped would feel fantastic, but having someone enjoy you in the wrapping would be very nice too.

Mel

My wife and I have it regularly.
Before I was married, I had it even more often.

I absolutely love orally pleasing a woman without her removing her panties.
I also absolutely love unloading into a bra while the blouse or dress is still on
(just maybe a few buttons undone or slightly pulled down).

I think "going commando" was the ultimate term coined on Friends, because it just begs for intercourse without removing anything. ;)

My wife and I have it regularly.
Before I was married, I had it even more often.

I absolutely love orally pleasing a woman without her removing her panties.
I also absolutely love unloading into a bra while the blouse or dress is still on
(just maybe a few buttons undone or slightly pulled down).

I think "going commando" was the ultimate term coined on Friends, because it just begs for intercourse without removing anything. ;)

You put it so well prof, I love that too!:thumbsup:

i have no choice but to think you guys are 3 feet tall if you were able to do it in a mini pooper.
Well, it might have been a convertible Mini-Cooper (is there such a thing)?
But yeah, wife and I like to use the convertible ourselves, cars are too cramped today for anything but oral.

Flipping back to the "best tit bounce" thread, the recurring wet dream I have the most is my wife bouncing atop of me while we're in the back seat of her convertible.
I'm sure we've probably been watched at least once, it has to be statistically true, and they've gotten a great view (even if not nude), if only for the couple of minutes before I blast.

I love "banging her breasts out of her top" when she's cowgirl. ;)

Well, it might have been a convertible Mini-Cooper (is there such a thing)?
But yeah, wife and I like to use the convertible ourselves, cars are too cramped today for anything but oral.

Flipping back to the "best tit bounce" thread, the recurring wet dream I have the most is my wife bouncing atop of me while we're in the back seat of her convertible.
I'm sure we've probably been watched at least once, it has to be statistically true, and they've gotten a great view (even if not nude), if only for the couple of minutes before I blast.

I love "banging her breasts out of her top" when she's cowgirl. ;)

There is such a thing as a mini convertable but they are still match boxes.

Probably mega illegal but I like it when the wife gives me oral when i'm driving.:thumbsup:

You don't really have much choice but to have fully or semi clothed sex in a vehicle as you may need a quick exit. ;)

TProbably mega illegal but I like it when the wife gives me oral when i'm driving.:thumbsup:
Best one ever in our car way day 1, literally, driving for our honeymoon. Wife gave me an extremely extended one all down the many hours of the turnpike. "Just Married" on the back of the car, her head bobbing up and down, people were honking.

Car was the rental, so we didn't fucking care. ;)

Bra'n jeans ...

Yeah, i like to fuck Jeansgirls!
Jeans really accentuate a woman's hips, especially a wider, fuller woman. In all honesty, I actually do not like 80%+ of full figured women in hips, because they are mostly pear-spoon or bell shaped. But you give me an apple or hourglass woman with a wide set of hips and wide bust of D+ cups or more, and leave her bra on (any color, I'm not picky), and I'm in overdrive.

I love it when my wife takes her blouse or shirt off and tit-fucks or sucks me off with the bra and her jeans still on, and I love the one set of Devyn Devine where she wears such too.

I also had a secretary (who had the body of Samantha Anderson, only slightly hotter in her profile IMHO) who would wear jeans on Friday and a blouse. She quickly realized that the lighter or more see-thru the blouse, or the bigger the gaps in her buttons (especially on her large frame), the more I could see. Some of my most productive Fridays ever, with that testosterone boost!