• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Full flash video

How is the flash video playing for you?

• It loads perfectly, after the beginning it runs smoothly.

Votes: 11 47.8%
  • It starts playing , but often stops and says "buffering".

Votes: 11 47.8%
  • It doesn't work at all for me!

Votes: 1 4.3%

• Total voters

Perilypos

Retired Moderator
Unfortunately, it doesn't work for me at all. I don't know what to do with flash videos in general, because none of them works for me although I have Adobe Flash Player installed and chosen as a default player for flash videos in my browser (I use Firefox 2.0.0.20). The only thing I can see is a white rectangle with the Quick Time Player logo in the middle.

From the screenshots it looks like a great scene.....there is a problem with the buffering though.

Tried watching a couple of times but the excessive buffering made it unbearable...too bad b/c it looked like a great scene.

freeones_erik

FreeOnes Team Member
For the ones who have a lot of buffering; what browser are you using and what kind of internet connection are you using during the playback?

Like 4MBit ADSL connection? I'm mostly interested in the connection speed itself

freeones_erik

FreeOnes Team Member
Unfortunately, it doesn't work for me at all. I don't know what to do with flash videos in general, because none of them works for me although I have Adobe Flash Player installed and chosen as a default player for flash videos in my browser (I use Firefox 2.0.0.20). The only thing I can see is a white rectangle with the Quick Time Player logo in the middle.

Did you try (if you have) another computer in your network? What about upgrading your FireFox to version 3.5? It's weird that it displays an Quick Time Player logo...

Buffered once......then was golden.......damn, why didn't I hear that a free video like this was being posted somewhere on this site?!