• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Fuck you cotdam leftist filth scum, rot in hell

meesterperfect

Hiliary 2020
Fucking hit piece on Kavanaugh saying that he should not be around children or coach girl’s basketball any longer.
He alluded to the possibility that coaching, something that he loves doing may be over due to this fucking smear campaign against him. If you are a fucking Democrat I hate you. I don’t give a fuck if you come across as reasonable to some, you support an ideology of evil. In many ways I’d rather deal with the rabid unhinged liberal that the phony behind the scenes laughing up their shirt sleeves assholes.

There is not a shred of evidence that this man has done anything wrong. I can guarantee some operative is trying at this very moment to have some child say she was molested by Kavanaugh.

http://www.foxnews.com/entertainmen...f-basketball-courts-when-kids-are-around.html

#FuckTheCotdamLeft #CivilWar2.0 #BringIt
#Feinsteinism

There is absolutely no way that the recent bullshit from the Democrat party has not fired up and angered millions of Trump voters that may have not been energized to vote in November.
Usually when I am this angry, I am not alone. See you in November motherfuckers.

I know.
I myself got real upset when J.R. got shot.
I liked J.R. and he shouldn't have been shot. He was a nice guy.

Then there was that Summer in Amity when the shark ate those people. That was terrible.
The sheriff knew but he still didn't close the beaches. That bastard.

And that time in Walnut Grove when Laura stole Nellies music box. Poor little Nellie, always the victim of those rotten Ingalls girls.

And that time at that radio station in Cincinnati when they dropped those turkeys out of the airplane. Oh the humanity.

Now all this bad stuff since Trump has become PREZ. Will it ever end?

I know.
I myself got real upset when J.R. got shot.
I liked J.R. and he shouldn't have been shot. He was a nice guy.

Then there was that Summer in Amity when the shark ate those people. That was terrible.
The sheriff knew but he still didn't close the beaches. That bastard.

And that time in Walnut Grove when Laura stole Nellies music box. Poor little Nellie, always the victim of those rotten Ingalls girls.

And that time at that radio station in Cincinnati when they dropped those turkeys out of the airplane. Oh the humanity.

Now all this bad stuff since Trump has become PREZ. Will it ever end?
Well, you always know when MP has fully stocked his house with jars full of urine, he comes back to post here.

You know what I care about? People that have lead an exemplary life having their good name and reputation dragged through the mud. And by people that couldn’t withstand a fraction of the scrutiny that Kavanaugh has endured. It’s time for background checks on all members of Congress. Let’s go back 35 years on all of them and see how many we have left standing. As someone who deals with evidence before any decision is made I am outraged that this good man is being made a victim of Feinsteinism.
No,I am not his friend and I don’t know him personally, but I don’t have to know him to recognize he is being targeted for not what he has done, but for rather what he believes.
Fuck the cotdam left.

How do you know Dr. Ford is lying ? Since you're not one odf his close ones, you weren't around him at the time so you can't know. You may have an opinion but you don't know. Nor do I. That's why we need an investigation on him. Only an investigation will tell us the truth.

Unfortunately conservatives don't want to know the truth, that's why they were so opposed to such an investigation, that's why Trump ordered a limited investigation, limited both in range and in time.
If you're so sure that Kavanaugh' lead an exemplary life, why are you so against a wide investigation ?
If you are so sure that the midterms will bring a red wave, why a one week only investigation ?
Trump keep saying that Kavanaugh's a great guy and that he trust him 100% but his actions seem too indicate he came to think that Kavanaugh may not be who he is telling us he is...

How do you know Dr. Ford is lying ? Since you're not one odf his close ones, you weren't around him at the time so you can't know. You may have an opinion but you don't know. Nor do I. That's why we need an investigation on him. Only an investigation will tell us the truth.

Unfortunately conservatives don't want to know the truth, that's why they were so opposed to such an investigation, that's why Trump ordered a limited investigation, limited both in range and in time.
If you're so sure that Kavanaugh' lead an exemplary life, why are you so against a wide investigation ?
If you are so sure that the midterms will bring a red wave, why a one week only investigation ?
Trump keep saying that Kavanaugh's a great guy and that he trust him 100% but his actions seem too indicate he came to think that Kavanaugh may not be who he is telling us he is...

Kavanaugh has already gone through 6 FBI background checks to get where he is today. But yeah, let's have a 7th background check for the sake of Kabuki theater. You understand what is involved with background checks at that level? I've had to go through one of these as a periphery because of a family member's job in the department of defense.

An investigation will not necessarily tell us the truth one way or the other.

Supafly

Retired Mod
Bronze Member
Just another thread liek already WAY too many, of the handful of frionge looneys that are knees deep into the behinds of the Alt-Right puppet masters behinds.

And all this hollow bravado like they can have their grand standoff, gunbs blazing, that tells a LOT about their view on democratic ways.

In the end, you are pretty much into the Trump brownshirt school of society:

We own the only truth, and all the critics or freespeakers have to be rounded up and put down.

And our dear Jack is completely gone nuts. You used to be a guy who had strong, conservative views and values, you could be talked to. You are gone now. Dead soul.

Just another thread liek already WAY too many, of the handful of frionge looneys that are knees deep into the behinds of the Alt-Right puppet masters behinds.

And all this hollow bravado like they can have their grand standoff, gunbs blazing, that tells a LOT about their view on democratic ways.

We own the only truth, and all the critics or freespeakers have to be rounded up and put down.

And our dear Jack is completely gone nuts. You used to be a guy who had strong, conservative views and values, you could be talked to. You are gone now. Dead soul.

All your base are belong to us.

georges

Staff member

You don't know who has ties to law enforcement or intel agencies, so don't even bother to presume. As Animus Fox already explained you Kavanaug hwas already investigated 6 times when he was a judge in the second highest court during 12 years, what more do you fucking want??? To again reexamine and cross check someone who has an impeccable record just to delay the confirmation vote???
You know that all the accusation against Kavanaugh were deliberately fabricated BS and the smear and teh slander made agaisnt Kavanaugh isn't going to be without consequences. There is always a payback.Unfortunately the democrats are always known to obstruct and twist the facts as well as bribe false witnesses to rally their supposed good cause, people are not fools and see clearly what is happening. How do you know about Kavanaugh's actions and who are you to judge him? By reading some bs libtard trash mainstream medias slandering and smearing articles paid by Obama muppets in order to belittle and mudsling Kavanaugh????

Kavanaugh accuser getting serious cash from allegations, over $700k after hearing
https://www.westernjournal.com/ct/k...tm_content=2018-09-29&utm_campaign=manualpost it clearly screams the bribe from democraps

and also

Dr. Ford's friend offers to cooperate with investigation despite being not able to corroborate the alleged assault
http://www.dailycaller.com/2018/09/29/ford-kavanaugh-keyser-allegations/ smells bs

georges

Staff member

The democrats should look themselves in the mirror before babbling crap

Attachments

• democraps11.jpg
    democraps11.jpg
    76.3 KB · Views: 47
  • democraps14.jpg
    democraps14.jpg
    65.7 KB · Views: 55
The democrats should look themselves in the mirror before babbling crap

Feinsten is the worst. I have no idea why she's even running for reelection. She's old as dirt. Hopefully De Leon beats her in the general. I hope all these Neoliberals and corporatists get wiped out in 2018.

#StraightShooter

Kavanaugh has already gone through 6 FBI background checks to get where he is today. But yeah, let's have a 7th background check for the sake of Kabuki theater.
Repeated investigations were not a problem to you when it was GOP trying to blame Hillary for Benghazi and ending up empy handed each time, which they did not 6, not 7 but 8 times.

georges

Staff member
Repeated investigations were not a problem to you when it was GOP trying to blame Hillary for Benghazi and ending up empy handed each time, which they did not 6, not 7 but 8 times.

Hillary has an agenda and always had one. She had a lot of things which are hidden and well covered up but one day or another it will blow at her face, she has bribed and corrupt a lot of people, so don't be naive and don't think she is that honest when she isn't. Her husband was a liar under oath and she is a political swine and a bitch.

Attachments

• obama4.jpg
    obama4.jpg
    172 KB · Views: 36
  • clintonfundationfunding.jpg
    clintonfundationfunding.jpg
    74.7 KB · Views: 39
  • clintonunexplaineddeaths.jpg
    clintonunexplaineddeaths.jpg
    77.4 KB · Views: 43