• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Fuck Obama

I think americans are smart enough to understand that Sweden isn't Venezuela.

Sadly and honestly I don't think enough are.
Americans are incredibly stupid and so easily misled these days.
And young voters historically do not turn out in anywhere near the same numbers as older voters.

“One of the reasons I feel so strongly about Bernie’s ability to beat Trump is because we know that the Democratic nominee will have to credibly explain that Trump betrayed the working class with false promises and that he does not put forward real solutions to help struggling people.”

Any of the dem noms could credibly do the same (although it will take a pretty sophisticated audience to buy that considering the economy, on its surface, looks reasonably sound)....and how "real" Bernie's solutions actually are is a matter about which Trump can and will hammer him back.

And let us not forget, along with being the dreaded "S" word Sanders being Jewish will be another major hurdle to overcome in a general election.
Sad but no doubt a fact in America 2020.

Rey C.

Racing is life... anything else is just waiting.
Believe me, at some point, the democratic establishment (or the mainstream medias) are gonna call Bernie an anti-semite, or at least imply it. Even though he's jewish...

As far as I know, to the best of my limited knowledge, Bernie Sanders may have criticized the Israeli government, certain politicians, and some of their policies but I never heard him say anything bad about Judaism or the Jewish people.

Correct, Dino. Not going to happen. I mean, how could it? An anti-Semitic Jew? :wtf: An old friend of mine (Jewish) went to a Jews for Jesus meeting (just to learn what they were about) when we were in college, and he got hit with snide comments from some other Jewish kids about being a "bad Jew" and a "self-hating Jew". But Johan has "anti-Semitism" (other than "misogyny", "war on women" and "transphobia", probably one of the most overused terms in the PC or identity politics movement) mixed up with not supporting Zionism. Playing mix & match with these concepts has been extremely common among people on the left and the right over the years. Sander's lack of full, 110%, no matter what support for Israel is what has led to friction between him and a Pro-Israel Democratic Super PAC. It's got nothing to do with him being "anti-Semitic", which would be a completely ridiculous charge for even the most ardent anti-Bernie Democrat to make.

They're going after him because in American political circles, members of both parties are expected to bend a knee and swear their allegiance to Israel. Whether I agree with him on other issues or not, I give him some credit for having the guts (however politically unwise) to step away from the herd and speak his mind sincerely on this issue.

But, when you step away from the sheeple herd, ya might get got:

Pro-Israel Democratic super PAC takes aim at Bernie Sanders in Iowa

The only thing that might save him from being taken out by the Zionists is the fact that he is a Jew.

Correct, Dino. Not going to happen. I mean, how could it? An anti-Semitic Jew? :wtf: An old friend of mine (Jewish) went to a Jews for Jesus meeting (just to learn what they were about) when we were in college, and he got hit with snide comments from some other Jewish kids about being a "bad Jew" and a "self-hating Jew". But Johan has "anti-Semitism" (other than "misogyny", "war on women" and "transphobia", probably one of the most overused terms in the PC or identity politics movement) mixed up with not supporting Zionism. Playing mix & match with these concepts has been extremely common among people on the left and the right over the years. Sander's lack of full, 110%, no matter what support for Israel is what has led to friction between him and a Pro-Israel Democratic Super PAC. It's got nothing to do with him being "anti-Semitic", which would be a completely ridiculous charge for even the most ardent anti-Bernie Democrat to make.

They're going after him because in American political circles, members of both parties are expected to bend a knee and swear their allegiance to Israel. Whether I agree with him on other issues or not, I give him some credit for having the guts (however politically unwise) to step away from the herd and speak his mind sincerely on this issue.

But, when you step away from the sheeple herd, ya might get got:

Pro-Israel Democratic super PAC takes aim at Bernie Sanders in Iowa

The only thing that might save him from being taken out by the Zionists is the fact that he is a Jew.

C'mon Rey. We have plenty of room for you on the Bernie train.

Rey C.

Racing is life... anything else is just waiting.
C'mon Rey. We have plenty of room for you on the Bernie train.

Do I get to wear one of those cool little conductor hats and toot the whistle? :cool:

When I agree with someone, or their policies or principles, I'm not shy about tipping my hat to them. It's true of Bernie when I agree with him. It's true of Trump when I agree with him. But it would be impossible to get me on anybody's train these days. I'm told that I have trust issues when it comes to humans. Dogs... now there's a trustworthy species.