• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Fuck Everything

Whenever I feel like I want to step out into traffic...I think "I could be living in Afghanistan in a mud hut, wiping my ass with my hand" ....then I feel better. :glugglug:

om3ga

It's good to be the king...
This helps......

Undertaker said:
wow... you actually suggested a man who are depressed like hell to buy a handgun.. i know what you meant but it seemed strange to me

I didn't get the impression that he was really that depressed... just bummed out and looking for some stress relief, so I found no harm in my suggestion. Trust me, other than sex, nothing puts a bigger smile on my face than opening fire on something. Lucky for me, I have connection with a person who owns a fully automatic MP-5... man is that ever a blast to shoot!

When I was in high-school I had social anxiety and I started to skip/fallout of school. My mother went crazy, because in our family education is EXTREMLY important, and made me go to a psychiatric hospital. I stayed there for a month and started going back to school without any problems after that.

It brings me to my point; I learned allot when I was in there. People who were acting/talking like you will eventually go suicidal. I do not want that to happen. Find a good pass time and get attached to it and get someone that you can talk to. For me it is paintball and listening to the Beastie Boys.

Alcohol or drugs aren't a sollution.

Funny story about my little hospital visit. I was sitting on the couch watching TV and in the hospital there isn't ANY physicle contacts alloud and they are VERY strict on that. So anyways, this new girl who is a little handicaped sits right beside me. I'm a little unconfortable but I'm cool with it since she IS handicapped and other people have done it without any problem. Next she puts her hand on my thigh and looks at my eyes and says "Nick, I love you allot." I don't say anything and walk (almost run) to my room and I don't get out untill the next day. I was horrified. She was fat and looked like a geneticly modified hamster.

Last edited:

BNF

Ex-SuperMod
For some reason this thread title shot into my head today.... It really doesn't give us much to work with, but it does tell us an awful lot about your outlook.

I'm going to be tough on you: Grow up, you can't afford that attitude as an adult.

Yeah homie, i do have days like that.

But looking at sigs like D-rock makes me forget things. Power of the dick nahmsayin.

Love Everything ...

One of the reasons I stay so positive is because I love everything. I try to learn why everything happens. I try to understand every point of view. I try to rationalize what leads people to think what they say or do, even if I disagree.

I've had some really down years, even hit the poverty line for several. Especially when it comes to my strong sense of ethics and dealing regularly with people who do not have them. But I always walk away knowing what I did was right, just and nothing I can fault myself for. I think far too many people think they have to lower their ethics and self-worth only to find it leaves them being more empty inside.

And I'm with a few other posters -- do not use alcohol or drugs as a "way out." Deal with life without trying to drown it out or replace it with fantasy. There's always positive things in life -- and people don't realize what they have at times.