• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Fuck every one of you fucking fuckers in here who support abortion.

Gosnell attorney called abortion victims ‘infants’: eyewitness
BY BEN JOHNSON
Wed Apr 24, 2013 15:01 ESTComments ()Tags: House Of Horrors, Kermit Gosnell, Late-Term Abortion

baby_zps5381ca33.jpg

PHILADELPHIA, April 24, 2013 (LifeSiteNews.com) – Inside the courtroom defense attorney Jack McMahon usually sticks to a tight script, but he left behind the abortion lobby's terminology in his argument for Kermit Gosnell's acquittal today.

An eyewitness reported that McMahon repeatedly referred to the children his client aborted at West Philadelphia's “house of horrors” as “infants.”

The attorney “yelled out, 'All of these infants, fetuses, or what ever you call them,'” according to Bryan Kemper of Stand True Ministries.

“He kept having to correct himself...even he was calling them babies or infants,” Kemper said from inside the courthouse.

Kemper implied it was a Freudian slip. “They know the truth but have to force themselves to deny it,” he said.

Many of the babies discovered inside the macabre medical office were well beyond 24-weeks, Pennsylvania's cut-off date for abortions.[/B]

One of Gosnell's former employees, Kareema Cross, testified that the doctor joked one of the babies he aborted was big enough to “walk me to the bus stop.”

The 72-year-old could receive the death penalty if convicted of allowing babies to be born, then cutting the viable newborn's spinal cord with scissors at his Women's Medical Society.

Gosnell's defense rested today without calling a single witness, including the doctor himself.

Gosnell is facing in excess of 380 charges, according to Cheryl Sullenger of Operation Rescue, who is also in the courtroom.

http://www.lifesitenews.com/

I'm pro-choice. What this man has done is not abortion. It's murder, it's medical malpractice of the worst kind. I support modern medicine but I hardly fucking support Harold Shipman. You're being a simplistic child to assume that this is the norm, that this is something that people who are pro-choice want to see.

Sam you sound like a godamn liberal. Are you not for small and limited government? The government should stay the fuck out of our personal lives. If a woman want to get an abortion, thats on her. It's not the governments role to decide. So you you want to live in a nanny state huh Sam? what's happening to you?

Sam you sound like a godamn liberal. Are you not for small and limited government? The government should stay the fuck out of our personal lives. If a woman want to get an abortion, thats on her. It's not the governments role to decide. So you you want to live in a nanny state huh Sam? what's happening to you?

Problem is, you're wrong. The majority of abortions are performed through Planned Parenthood. Which means, it costs the "mother" nothing, yet costs the tax-payer everything.

It's cheaper for the tax payer to pay for an abortion than to pay for the welfare 'cause the mother do not make enough money to supply food, shelter and clothes to the child..

Philbert

Banned
PP gets a small percentage of money from the US Gov't, more from activities and donations.
A LOT of women get prenatal and postnatal care thru them, as well as other med services for women. Abortion is a serious procedure, not done on a constant basis as their primary function.
Not that I care; women need PP unless they are among those in the magic 1% where Otrama can't tax them into poverty level Med Care.

A woman should have the right to have an abortion if she so chooses. She should not however sit on her ass and wait for it to grow into a fully formed baby before doing so!

Jeep! is right. This is not the norm.

xfire

New Twitter/X @cxffreeman
I don't support abortion, I support a woman's right to choose. I know that's a fine distinction, but it's an important one. I support the choice of marriage for the gay community. I support people's right to choose whether or not to own a firearm. Pro-choice transcends the abortion debate. As long as "conservatives" fall on the wrong side of choice they will see their numbers continue to dwindle.

@ Sam - There's an irony in your signature or slogan or whatever the hell "Never argue with a fool. People might not know the difference" is supposed to be.

I have found that there is not one person that is pro-life that would not support abortion if an unwanted pregnancy happened to make their life a bit more difficult.