• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

FTV Marie

Anything new from her? I hope she's not done!

That is what sucks about FTV at times. You see a lot of their models branch out to other things. Including hardcore. Then you get a girl like Marie, who may never do anything anymore. Almost like you expect them too, but a lot of them are one and done models.

Sadly, she appears to be a one and done.

I e-mailed FTV Girls webmaster and he said she was not popular enough to warrant a return shoot. I thought she was gorgeous, naturally beautiful and
could potentially get her own site. Maybe she will do her own site or
another shoot on another site.

I e-mailed FTV Girls webmaster and he said she was not popular enough to warrant a return shoot. I thought she was gorgeous, naturally beautiful and

Not popular enough?! Madness! I'm in total agreement that Marie is absolutely stunning, and I sincerely hope we see lot's more shoots from her in the very-near future.

I didn't really expect her to do a return shoot. Very few actually do. It's just so many of those girls go on to different things, and she didn't. Like you I thought she was beautiful enough to do more, but maybe she has just chosen not to. That happens at times.