• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Frustrations...

I saw one where it says it is boaring, sorry I am a newbie from South Africa with lots and lots of :nanner: :nanner: energy but what did I go and do, married a complete dead bang, no live what so ever in bed and I need to either find one of two options....I either find away to make sex alive for her so that she can't get enough or I need to find somethign else to keep me frustrations under control......SO ANY SUGGESTIONS OUT THERE???? :dunno:

Firstly, you should have slept with her and lived together well before marrying her. That's a true test of compatibility. Secondly, you need to assess whether or not your relationship/love for her or with her is worth staying married and working out your differences. Lastly, you need to either divorce the woman and go your separate ways (DO NOT HAVE AN AFFAIR...it will cause a nightmare) OR work it out with your wife.

There's a LOT more to marriage than just sex. Anyone can have sex. Compatible people marry successfully. It's your choice.

Figure it out, and best of luck! :hatsoff:

me4uvica said:
I saw one where it says it is boaring, sorry I am a newbie from South Africa with lots and lots of :nanner: :nanner: energy but what did I go and do, married a complete dead bang, no live what so ever in bed and I need to either find one of two options....I either find away to make sex alive for her so that she can't get enough or I need to find somethign else to keep me frustrations under control......SO ANY SUGGESTIONS OUT THERE???? :dunno:

I hear you load and clearly, that is just the funny thing, we did stay toghther for a year before we got married and sex was not a problem, it is only now 3 years into marriage that it started becoming an issue, and mabe only for me because it went from at least twice a week to "I'm lucky" if it is there twie a month.........divorce might be a bit too extreme over sex now and cheating is also not me....well physical cheating........... :confused:

McRocket

Banned
Nightfly said:
Firstly, you should have slept with her and lived together well before marrying her. That's a true test of compatibility. Secondly, you need to assess whether or not your relationship/love for her or with her is worth staying married and working out your differences. Lastly, you need to either divorce the woman and go your separate ways (DO NOT HAVE AN AFFAIR...it will cause a nightmare) OR work it out with your wife.

There's a LOT more to marriage than just sex. Anyone can have sex. Compatible people marry successfully. It's your choice.

Figure it out, and best of luck! :hatsoff:

Great advice... imo.

always look to the past to solve future probs. Remember what got you there. All couples go through the room-mate stage. Some sooner some later. Time to break out the romance and use your brain. Women usually get the same stuff on special dates. How bout throwing in a curve.

Since when, jdb67? It's better than a thread about the "spell of sperm" or sucking venom out of your boy scout friend's penis, both of which were forum faves... :rofl2:

jdb67 said:
Seriously dude, this isnt the place for that kind of advise..... :2 cents:

Thanks for all your adviceand like I said, I use to be allover the show..not proud of it but I've been aroudn the world andtrust me did allkinds of stuff in the bed room, normally this was no problem in making the ladies happy but my wife is a one position women, flat on her back and as still as the sheets, only move when I move her......so like the one said nto the place but hey I had some very good advice...tell me a women who is not into any funny things or very concervirtave, what does it for you.....give me some tips on how I can spice the bedroom up again.....o and talking does not do the trick for her.....it is a strange one people.....and yes she doesn'tbelieve in giving oral pleasuare but loves receiving it....maybe I shoudl stop doign that part??? I neverbelieved in mastrubatingbut boy these last year, I think I became a pro at it.....

My wife and I brought toys into the bedroom. That took our sex life to the next level. Try a $20 or $30 pocket vibrator. (http://www.mypleasure.com/store/Adult-Toys-for-Women/Dream-Rocket.asp). Also, try to get her to please herself in front of you. You will see more of what she likes and get a good idea as to what to do to get her more into sex.

However, try to remember that sex isn't everything. My wife and are are now lucky to see each other once a week because of our schedules, but we work through it. Pleasing yourself is a great way to get your frustrations out without cheating on her!

find something she enjoys, everyone has their fetishes, just dig deep and find something that turns her on

Good lord, man, sounds like she's a blow up doll with a pulse; she doesn't talk and she lies there still on the bed on her back. And no oral??? You poor bastard!!! DIVORCE HER!!!! lol Just kidding.

Try some toys maybe, like the other guys said.

McRocket

Banned
Or...you could just tell her the truth.

'I am not getting enough sex from you. I want my sex to be solely with you. But if you are not going to have sex with me on a regular basis; then I need to find someone who will. And if that means divorce; it would greatly sadden me; but so be it.
This is important to me. And because you are my wife; then it should be important to you also.'

Most or all of you fellows will disagree with me probably. But I have found that honesty is the only policy. Always.

And truthfully. If this is important to you; it SHOULD be just as important to her - theorectically.

Last edited:
Nice one people, some new thoughts and well there is sill hope, must say I vae tried all of the above but will now do it with a diffference, lets see her face if she gets a dildo under her pillow one evening.... :eek: or if she one of those artivicial "pussy's" sorry ladies :rolleyes: well any other dieas keep them coming....thanks people! :glugglug:

yes start out slow. but get a toy or two. test the water on what she feels about it. Also, try talking to her about your needs, but do it nicely. Dont just say "Hay bitch Your ass needs to get better in bed or your out the door". Wait till she brings up your relationship and slowly talk about the sex life. Marriage is about keeping the sex going. Us men only do it so we can have sex when ever we want it. A woman gets married so she doesnt have to give head any more. Just kiddin on the last part. But honestly, take it slow with the whole sex and toy thing. Do it all in small amounts.

how about role playing? sexy games? sexy outings? they might work. :o

Now you can call me extreme but my advice is this. You should start to leave little clues around "that suggest you are having an affair", make sure she finds them. After a while she will realise what she is missing out on and will start to kick in the "keep your husband happy sex". Now this is a tricky thing to do at first, You Might have to make some candid and lurid comments about one of her friends. Then tell her you spent the afternoon with the boys watching rugby, but then make sure she finds a hotel receipt for the same time. You see where I am going with this? Eventually she will crack and the dam will be broken or she will divorce you, either way you are better off :D

If this is not what you are after I suggest you become a sailor. After spending 6 months at sea getting your jolies off with different girls in different ports she will be so frustrated herself that anything will go :D

McRocket

Banned
Ludovico said:
Now you can call me extreme but my advice is this. You should start to leave little clues around "that suggest you are having an affair", make sure she finds them. After a while she will realise what she is missing out on and will start to kick in the "keep your husband happy sex". Now this is a tricky thing to do at first, You Might have to make some candid and lurid comments about one of her friends. Then tell her you spent the afternoon with the boys watching rugby, but then make sure she finds a hotel receipt for the same time. You see where I am going with this? Eventually she will crack and the dam will be broken or she will divorce you, either way you are better off :D

If this is not what you are after I suggest you become a sailor. After spending 6 months at sea getting your jolies off with different girls in different ports she will be so frustrated herself that anything will go :D

Oh what a tangled web we weave...