• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Friendly Fire Cumshots!

I prefer this:

Working around the word filter is not allowed - Even if its vague instructions on how to find a banned video.

Last edited by a moderator:
There's an awesome friendly fire shot in Just Over Eighteen 24 Scene 3 with Vanessa Cage.

Can't find sample vids, but if you have videosz account you can get it there, or some screenshots here: http://straight.theater.*******nster.com/dispatcher/movieDetail?movieId=143081&theaterId=20977

2 dudes cum on her face about same time, and about half way throughthe sperm spraying one guy shoots a nice big drop on the other dudes cock head (he shaked it off onto the slut). very hot.

Hey there guys! I've been a lurker of this forum for eons and I thought I'd finally sign up, mainly thanks to this thread. I am Trey, the blogger over at fuckyeahfriendlyfire.tumblr.com. Thanks to the couple of you who mentioned the blog. It's grown immensely in the few short months I've had it up and I appreciate the phenomenal finds located throughout this thread and elsewhere. I'll be sure to interact here and elsewhere on these forums and I'm so glad that so many of us share a passion for this great little fetish, and I wish you happy jacking, Friendly Fappers! :D