• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Freeones Seniority List

Supafly

Retired Mod
Bronze Member
Did you notice the user named Para? Joined in 2002, is still active, has made 7 posts in 15 years lol

I suspect foul play, yet cannot spill the bveans on this, you know, them Illuminati have a HEAVY hammer!!!

jod0565

Member, you member...
Glad to know I'm not one the OG Feeones Members who remember...wait, I do remember.

Well, I'm nowhere near you by any means but I have been a minute...even if I'm not around all that much I'm still watching :lurk:

bobjustbob

Proud member of FreeOnes Hall Of Fame. Retired to
You should be feeling great!
Just imagine yourself officiating this event ---> https://i.pinimg.com/736x/52/3e/0b/523e0b16d5fb02e5bc884d9d10daf428.jpg

You are treading on thin ice Bodie. Men ressiin' in mud and touching each other is ghay. Men resslin' in pudding and touching each other is not ghey. When we ressle in pudding and touch each other it is purely accidental.

Jagger has never participated in our Thursday puddin' rasslin' events. And if he did... I'd never admit it.

You are treading on thin ice Bodie. Men ressiin' in mud and touching each other is ghay. Men resslin' in pudding and touching each other is not ghey. When we ressle in pudding and touch each other it is purely accidental.

I have so much to learn *sigh*

Please don't force me to wear a studded collar and eat from a monogrammed doggie dish.

L3ggy

Special Operations FOX-HOUND
A thread needs to be created by the top mods on this site to see who has been here the longest.

Also, who has the most posts. I almost have 25,000

Join date 6/ 11/ 2007 25,000
10 years 6 months 17 days
or 126 months 17 days
or 550 weeks 3 days
or 3,853 days
or 92,472 hours
or 5,548,320 minutes
or 332,899,200 seconds

http://www.calculator.net/age-calculator.html

There is only Eric Lindros at 139k.

Petra

Cult Mother and Simpering Cunt
I may not be the oldest, but I'm the most powerful on the board. ;-)

FreeOnes_Adam

FO Admin - 19 Cents of Magical Cock (her/shey)
Staff member
I may not be the oldest, but I'm the most powerful on the board. ;-)

Sounds like something only my most beautiful and powerful mistress, who I worship, would say.

Last edited by a moderator:
7-15-2004

But it took me forever to get over 1,000 posts. I do take a few breaks here and there but when active, I still can't figure how some of you have so many posts. I mean I know the simplicity of it but goodness.

Petra

Cult Mother and Simpering Cunt

FreeOnes_Adam

FO Admin - 19 Cents of Magical Cock (her/shey)
Staff member
Don't worry, he's going to have to deal with me in person in about 2 weeks. The reckoning is coming.

Something is going to be coming alright, and it's not the reckoning. :angel1:

Jagger69

Three lullabies in an ancient tongue
OK....time's up! So who is the winner here?? I lost track but I need to know where to send the ref's whistle so would the longest-serving deviant sexual degenerate please speak up?

Supafly

Retired Mod
Bronze Member
Let's see:

We have that guy "Freeones", who joined on 1998-03-30. He posted last in december 2017

Then we have that "Para", joined 2002-10-09, posted last last year in June. 7 posts. pffft.

Then "lordmerchant", joining 2003-01-03. Posted last in August, 2016. He has a mere 211 posts. Nah.

My candidate for the "Came first, still active"-prize would be "nastyfalcon". Joined 2003-03-09, has 4.806 posts, last active in October, 2017.

Or, for a real big player, "GibbsGrad2002", with a whopping 13,196 posts, he joined 2003-06-07, and last posts is from December, 2017

Your call, Sir!