• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

>>> FreeOnes Parties Prague, June 6th! Come Party With Us!!

Just booked my ticket, but came to the conclusion that a place to stay is advisable.

1. I'd like to freshen up before I go to goldfingers (shave, brush my teeth, etc)
2. I'm leaving around noon the next day, which means I either have to stay up from 5:30 am on the 6th till noon on the 7th or I have to find a place to sleep (getting drunk isn't an option as you can't board a plane when you're intoxicated).

So, does anyone know of any cheap hotels/hostels/motels near the goldfingers club? :D

Oh, and do I need to give my name/register somewhere just like you had for the LA party or is it free entrance for everyone?

In my experience, Ibis hotels offer clean, safe and comparatively inexpensive accommodation. There are three in Prague

Wow, I have to admit there is a lot of hot women over there. Most of them don't look old, are naturally beautiful, and don't have oversized boob jobs either.

This is a pipe dream, but it would be totally ACES if we could redeem 30 thousand my FreeOnes points for airfare to attend this or any future FO's event. :)

Just a hint guys. . . ;)

:thumbsup:

Petra

Cult Mother and Simpering Cunt
Last edited:
Can you guys tell me if you need to register just like for the LA party or is registration not necessary?

Petra

Can you guys tell me if you need to register just like for the LA party or is registration not necessary?

From the details I have right now, everyone that shows up can attend. I "believe" (Roald can confirm this) that there will be a registration for a guest list so people that really want to come can make sure they'll get in no matter what.

Why do I feel like I'm being tortued with this?!? Wow, if only I could attend. I saw the pics from the other parties and they looked like so much fun.

From the details I have right now, everyone that shows up can attend. I "believe" (Roald can confirm this) that there will be a registration for a guest list so people that really want to come can make sure they'll get in no matter what.

Add me (Petra or Roald or mr. FreeOnes himself or Willem or Rorys or Marie (what happened to Marie anyway?))... I've already got a plane ticket and a hotel room... It'd be rather silly to go to Prague for 1 night & not being able to attend...

Remember there is no party like a FreeOnes party! The LA party was rocking big time :spump::nanner:

Any chance you'll host one in San Fagcisco? PLEEEEEZE!?! :bowdown:

Add me (Petra or Roald or mr. FreeOnes himself or Willem or Rorys or Marie (what happened to Marie anyway?))... I've already got a plane ticket and a hotel room... It'd be rather silly to go to Prague for 1 night & not being able to attend...

PM me your full name and I will put you on the list!! :hatsoff:

Petra

The party is just around the corner! If you're going, make sure to PM Roald so he can get you on the guest list. :D

For God's sake, PLEASE find a way to get Jennifer Max to attend - PLEEEEEEASE!!!!!

That would rule, and I would find a way to be there.