• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Freeones fantasy football 2012!!

BCT

Pucker Up Butter Cup.
I'll throw you in the pot assuming we can get a little more interest...each year we have had 1-2 teams who were not active and I don't want to see that increase to 2-4 inactive teams...ruins the experience for us vets.

I hate it when people don't set their damn line up. I'm playing in a FBB league right now with a dude who is 0-14, its basically a bye week and some teams can't stay in contention because the top team gets 3 easy wins. :mad:

BCT

Pucker Up Butter Cup.
Fantasy baseball can be tough to keep up with..having to update every day can be daunting but that definitely sucks.

FBB is very tough. there are countless substitutions that you have to make due to injury's and slumps. Plus you have to factor in the last minute changes that fuck you. They will wipe away your pitchers after your roster is already set and you'll be stuck.

yeah injuries in Baseball are capable of fucking you case in point i have G.Stanton on all 4 of teams and was caught unawares that he had missed games last week and now he's out 4-6 weeks.

baseball's other killer is rainouts.

red001

well i hope we find 2 more players.

Green Bay is looking to sign Cedric Benson, that should tell you bad the other RB's in camp have been

Chad Johnson got himself arrested last night on domestic violence charges way to make your new team look bad

and man teams are really taking injury hits

red001

Go pats! <3

Attachments

• avamonroe.jpg
    avamonroe.jpg
    81.2 KB · Views: 117
yeah Andrew Luck did look good and i think he could be an under rated choice for backup QB.

Chad Johnson got released by the Dolphins

red001

C.K. Lawrence

Closed Account
I ran a couple of mocks earlier today and was happy with my selections until the third mock when I couldn't get back in and choose anyone. The system said there were errors due to to many users or something like that, I hope that doesn't happen to any of us later.

DR. B

Closed Account
LOL!!!!

fantasy footballers are all around losers!

Has much energy you put in "fantasy" football, you should be fucking your wives a bit more often.

BCT

Pucker Up Butter Cup.
Its really not as time consuming as everyone thinks, its about 10 minutes a week out of your life. Big deal. Also theres plenty of time to fuck your wife. :D

I joined a keeper league and the draft was today. 3 teams from last year were kicked out for inactivity, so 3 of us had a mini draft with the players from the forfeited teams. Look at this shit.

Chris Johnson
Michael Turner
Hakeem Nicks
Julio Jones
Dwayne Bowe
Stevie Johnson
Pierre Garcon
Eli Manning
Peyton Manning
Pittsburgh D
Ben Tate
Kellen Winslow
Mason Crosby

And in the real draft I got...

Trent Richardson
David Wilson
Coby Fleener

Unbelievable how dumb people are. I should at least win my money back in this league with this team.