• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

FreeOnes 2007 Signature of The Week (S.O.T.W)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright, I know how to use my signature, but how do I set it to automatically display it? I know this is off topic, but figured I'd ask.

member987

Closed Account
I nominated kbca, for the titty factor. That's my vote and I'm stickin' to it :thumbsup: (what more could ya want? - it's titties, fellas!!)

:1orglaugh

Alright, I know how to use my signature, but how do I set it to automatically display it? I know this is off topic, but figured I'd ask.

It's impossible :( have to check the box every time. dont worry though , soon enough it becomes a reflex

OK folks the votes are in and it was a very close race this week but I am very honored to say that the winner this week is me!

2e5vaxz.gif

I just wanted to thank everyone who voted for me and wanted to thank everyone who participates in this thread! You are all winners to me!

OK folks the votes are in and it was a very close race this week but I am very honored to say that the winner this week is me!

2e5vaxz.gif

I just wanted to thank everyone who voted for me and wanted to thank everyone who participates in this thread! You are all winners to me!

Is this a repeat, god the boards just getting like the TV :1orglaugh

Only joking, congrats Doc, a work of art as always :hatsoff:

Status
Not open for further replies.