• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Freaky Friday

[B][URL="https://www.freeones.com/briana-lee said:
Briana Lee[/URL][/B], post: 6568810, member: 586426"]
3149d0ee69fa072787bcaeca6b175634_large.jpg
Would just slide it in there and keep fucking you all night.

Ok so as requested here's a pic of me wet in the shower. I am in fact completely naked but the shower is hiding by ladies area!! Haha!

By the way I have got a hot bath set coming out on my new Extreme website soon so keep your eyes peeled!!

So who wants to come take a shower with me?! ;)

947eb6593a75492ea8bb6bd5476ddf01_large.jpg

Shame you're so lonely in that shower, next time, call me, will you?

Briana Lee

Official Checked Star Member
^^ Bri, there was never any picture of you that didn't make my tongue roll out of my mouth, didn't make the content of my trousers very happy, or didn't make me dream what could be.

:bowdown: :drawheart:

Accept for Mr. Wilson, the cheese you gave me as a fansign :mad:

Awww you didn't like your Wilson pic? And I searched that our just for you....:(

I'd take a shower with you anytime!

Great addition Briana, very hot!!!! Btw who is that with you?

That's Sammy Savannah babe. If you check out my Extreme thread you'll see lots more pics of us together!! :D

I'd give you both the 1,2 slide. Its not fair how much you make my dick hard, :rubbel:

Haha!! Don't let it get sore now will you. I don't want you having trouble 'performing'! ;)

i could wash your back

That would be very helpful. I always have trouble with that. :)

Coincidentally I feel very dirty.

You better come & jump in then babe!

Okay, so it's Saturday here now. But I'd still love to have that shower with you.
I think u freeky and I like you a lot
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Uee_mcxvrw
Motherfuckers get buzzed off the spice that I bring
Guess who's got the party jumpin'?
Glow in the dark rave, aura pumping
It's nice and different, yo fuck the the system
My system pumps off it's fucking face
Step into my world nou's jy tuis in paradys
Yo word up to my brother, muis
Pump up your speakers, God se Jesus.
Kyk wies rapping, lekker to the drum
These bad boys like to smack me in the bum
My crew's blowing up like Chappies bubblegum
Popping in your face, nyaaaa
Yo fuck the rat race my style is rap rave
My crew is kak fresh, so who the fuck cares?
What you fucking think, I'm the type of chick
Who rolls with spif giftige misfits

I fink u freeky and I like you a lot

Haha! Thanks babe.

Would just slide it in there and keep fucking you all night.

Oh really? Do you have the stamina for that then? :D

Shame you're so lonely in that shower, next time, call me, will you?

I did babe but your wife picked up & said you wern't available. :(

I'll take one one for the team and help you out with the back...and front.:D

Haha! You make it sound like such a hardship! :D

Oh really? Do you have the stamina for that then? :D
I do indeed. The girlfriend thinks I'm like the duracell bunny and actually asked me to do other way every now and then.
She doesn't mind as she knows I cook for her every day, come home to her every day and give her all the pleasure she needs (and more if I was allowed to).
She kinda enjoys me going out, doing some girl and then come home telling her about it.

Btw, I don't think you speak Afrikaans or Irish but if you'd like to learn a new language there's plenty I could teach you (about 11 or 12).

Ok so as requested here's a pic of me wet in the shower. I am in fact completely naked but the shower is hiding by ladies area!! Haha!

By the way I have got a hot bath set coming out on my new Extreme website soon so keep your eyes peeled!!

So who wants to come take a shower with me?! ;)

947eb6593a75492ea8bb6bd5476ddf01_large.jpg

Wow!... Thanks so much for granting my request. I can't wait for the bath set. You're awesome!

Briana Lee

I do indeed. The girlfriend thinks I'm like the duracell bunny and actually asked me to do other way every now and then.
She doesn't mind as she knows I cook for her every day, come home to her every day and give her all the pleasure she needs (and more if I was allowed to).
She kinda enjoys me going out, doing some girl and then come home telling her about it.

Wow. Well she's very understanding then. Gotta say that I wouldn't be.

Btw, I don't think you speak Afrikaans or Irish but if you'd like to learn a new language there's plenty I could teach you (about 11 or 12).

Oh really? I think I've got enough on my plate at the mo hun. But thanks anyway.

im glad to be helpful, but let me warn you i might get a little distracted around the lower back area

Oh? You like the tat on my lower back that much then huh? :D

The bitch... Time to have a word with her. :mad:

Yeah you tell her! She knows she's gotta share you with me but she seems to be going back on our deal. :(

Wow!... Thanks so much for granting my request. I can't wait for the bath set. You're awesome!

No worries babe. I'm actually have a 'shave my landing strip' member show on Monday night if you're interested.

[B][URL="https://www.freeones.com/briana-lee said:
Briana Lee[/URL][/B], post: 6688534, member: 586426"]No worries babe. I'm actually have a 'shave my landing strip' member show on Monday night if you're interested.

Very interested

Briana Lee

BCT

Pucker Up Butter Cup.
Haha!! Don't let it get sore now will you. I don't want you having trouble 'performing'!

That's impossible ;)

Briana Lee

is that not what you were saying? is there somewhere else youd rather i lick you?

Licking? I thought we were washing....there goes that selective hearing again!! :)

Briana Lee

Haha!! Don't let it get sore now will you. I don't want you having trouble 'performing'!

That's impossible ;)

What is? You getting sore or you not performing?! :D