• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Francine Dee

Re: FRANCINE DEE

same here.. Are you still working or are you trying to do that nikki nova thing where you chat with idoits who think you're interesting?

Re: Francine Dee

Hi Francine, I have a question for you. I remember seeing a video with you being filmed during a photo session and at one stage, the director speaks to the cameraman or something and says that your new boyfriend has a 13 inch cock. Was that true?

wow, fantastic francine,i am your great fan since 2002, also member of your site long time, now live chat is too late for me, can u make custom video? i am also waiting for 3D video that isn't ready yet. Can u upload some 3d video on your site if 3d live chat isn't ready?

best sexy woman of the world

I don't really come here often, but I am subscribed to this thread. Francine, I'm actually glad that you're pretty active here! Have you ever considered shooting solo/masturbation/fingers/toys in HD, exclusively for your site? Have you seen work from inthecrack.com? If you haven't, maybe you should check them out? I'd love to see you do similar work!! Or possibly similar to Sandy aka Vega Vixen or Clara G or Blue Angel; their solo work. Just throwing it out there to see if it fits your bill.

Francine Dee

Official Checked Star Member

Hi BoobsAddict, "don't do as much photo session than before"? Wow have you seen my site lately? I have never stopped shooting, I still have 1 new photo set a week and a few video sets as well. I Do have that video, it is a behind the scenes video and it will go up in that section of our site in the future :)

-Meow

Francine Dee

Official Checked Star Member

Sorry I have been playing with 3D, we still have to wait for the technology to catch up. I do have the camera already and I am shooting with it. Custom videos. not really. But contact me in the members area and I will see what I can do..

-D

Hi Francine, i very long time like your pictures, you're the best, do not listen to anyone who speaks badly, you're beautiful and sexy. I would be happy If only I had a woman like you ... Take care, love you! kiss!