• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Francine Dee

I don't really expect a ton of HC anytime soon, but i would be happy with more explicit shots of the kitty

She seems to have real complex about how vaginas look and she doesn't seem to like the look of her own. I don't know why. I think hers looks great when she shows it.

I don't know if that plays a part in why she doesn't do more explicit spread shots.

Oh and I've seen the "new" HC mentioned few posts above, yeah still disappointing.

I Don't Kown The News Of She

Well i not much time visiting this forum or posting the news pictures or other type of she this forum has change the rules and its other type of pensative

forrest26

Closed Account
Re: I Don't Kown The News Of She

Well i not much time visiting this forum or posting the news pictures or other type of she this forum has change the rules and its other type of pensative

:wtf:

A few years ago, when people were still using Kazaa, I downloaded a video named "Francine Dee in the bathroom". I ran through this video name several times and it was always the same good video.

Still, I don't have the video anymore (for a long time) and I can't seem to find it anymore, and I'm not even sure anymore if the woman in the video was really Francine Dee, despite the recurrent name of the same video. I though I could get some info relative to this on this thread.

Can anyone help me? I want to find the video so bad! Thanks! :D

EDIT: The link redirects to a content sharing site. This is not allowed. Read rules. You may get banned without any further notice, if repeated.

Last edited by a moderator: