• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Francine Dee

georges

Staff member
thanks everyone for the pic and the links:hatsoff::thumbsup:

this babe is nice:angels: and hot as fuck:sex:

regards

georges;)

I love Fran, I really do.... have for a couple of years now.... but she just might have the worst boob-job I've ever seen (not including the ones where you see scars :eek: ). Fran's tits are so unnaturally round it's not hard to try and ignore how phony they look.

georges

Staff member
her boobs are only nice and good to get hardcore fucked and heavily cummed:boobies::rubbel:

regards

georges;):)

parker said:
I love Fran, I really do.... have for a couple of years now.... but she just might have the worst boob-job I've ever seen (not including the ones where you see scars :eek: ). Fran's tits are so unnaturally round it's not hard to try and ignore how phony they look.

i know exactly what you mean...but some mad reason i love her tits....think there incredable

georges

Staff member
NAMOR said:
kinda reminds me of an asian version of Devon. tight little body and big ol' boobies. :nanner:

plainly agree with you namor and truth to be told i like this babe a lot despite her tits are fake.

regards

georges

Staff member
Thanks for these cool links makev:hatsoff::thumbsup:

regards

I couldn't care less about the boobs, Francine's a fine woman...I've collected a lot of pics of her. On of my favorite asian girls.

JL3001

Finding Francine Dee movies

Does anyone know where to find free Francine Dee movies (Quicktime, Windows Media). She is possibly the hottest asian girl ever!