• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Francine Dee

She has a new hardcore video on her site for only $60. What a great deal... maybe not.

Is she really selling it for $60? Having just seen it, I wouldn't have paid $20 for it. It's definitely a step up from her first HC effort, but still has room for improvement. I am sure there are people out there who will like the amateur, home movie style of it. For me personally, not my cup of tea.

It just seems like she is just making half hearted attempt at HC. Just doing it for the sake of doing it.

I assuming she must know some good videographers and video editors. Her photos and videos on her site tend to be of a good quality. So why can't she put that same quality into her hard core efforts?

Is she really selling it for $60? Having just seen it, I wouldn't have paid $20 for it. It's definitely a step up from her first HC effort, but still has room for improvement. I am sure there are people out there who will like the amateur, home movie style of it. For me personally, not my cup of tea.

It just seems like she is just making half hearted attempt at HC. Just doing it for the sake of doing it.

I assuming she must know some good videographers and video editors. Her photos and videos on her site tend to be of a good quality. So why can't she put that same quality into her hard core efforts?

Yeah, just watched it too. Definitely not worth more than $10!! It's quite short and, while you do see a bit more than last time, the camera angles still prevent you from seeing too much.

Small steps though eh?

I'm not gonna cry about this scene not being any good, at least she is getting fucked ;)

I wish all these "webcam" chicks would do scenes with good camerawork though. I guess they don't want a cameraman around but I would love to see shots that are not that zoomed in

Re: Good pussy shots of Francine Dee?

The 2nd link is a fake though... ^^; You can clearly see the difference between link 1 and 2 but still, thanks for the 1st link! :D