• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

foreign girls > american girls

Aces&Jacks

Retired Mod
I think you gotta say a little bit more if you expect us to know what exactly you want discussed.

English accent > Australian accent > German accent > American accent (normal) > Mexican accent > Asian accent

thats just my :2 cents:

Curious thread... but yes my favourite girls have to be eastern European by far. Dark hair, dark eyes, olive skin and curves in all the right places. They know how to dance, how to have fun.... they are how all women should be! :)

Hmm, I haven't had the pleasure of entertaining a Yankey famale yet so I guess I am unqualified to say. I have had lots of European girls (Eastern European included) and I have to admit they have kept me satisfied. I hear however that South American women are meant to be the best (i.e. Brazillian and Argentinian).

Whatever rocks your boat I guess :1orglaugh

RKO!!!05

Banned
I go for European over American, sorry but I love the Hungarian Honeys especially:

Anetta Keys
Simony Diamond
Sandra Shine
Sandy
Eve aka Severine
Sophie Sweet

Czechs:
Zdenka Podkapova

I do love the American girls, dont get me wrong, but I love the europeans more. :)

bishbash1

Banned
i go for the latin looking girls myself. not the thick assed ones but the shapely slimmer ones. they just gotta have brown eyes, brown hair and a spanish/portuguese accent and thats it.
'senorita, i feel for you' lol

please dont anybody take offence at this but i've always thought that blondes are for screwing but a brunnette is for life :rolleyes:

Last edited:

jenniegbg

Verified Babe
Official Checked Star Member
Well he is saying.... foreign girls > american girls

And i read it foreign girls are bigger than american girls...

I do not agree on that one LMAO

EUvsUSA.jpg

No hard feelings :D
/Jennie