• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

For those worried about who's replacing me when I leave...

Petra

Cult Mother and Simpering Cunt
sheesh.. drama queen.

Look Pet (ra), if you're going, then just go.. clean out your desk and remember to switch off the lights and close the door on your way out.. oh and leave the broom cupboard keys at reception.

Drama queen? Have you ever paid attention to how Roald acts around here?

Facetious

Moderated
sheesh.. drama queen.

Look Pet (ra), if you're going, then just go.. clean out your desk and remember to switch off the lights and close the door on your way out.. oh and leave the broom cupboard keys at reception.

Don't let the door hammer her ass on the way out you mean... certainly not a pregnant woman... or cult mum as it were. :p :D

I think a good way to break Anders would be for you to give him beer all night long, and then at the end of the night to tell him about how it was all non-alcoholic. It sounds like something you would come up with so you can take credit for the idea if you want. ;)

Whoa whoa whoa wait a fucking minute...goddamnit...I haven't been around a lot lately...Petra is fucking leaving?! Fucking why?! Is this bullshit? Please fucking tell me this is bullshit...

PlasmaTwa2

The Second-Hottest Man in my Mother's Basement
Why, exactly, is everyone getting their panties in a bunch over Petra leaving? Don't tell me you didn't see it coming, why do you think they brought Anders onto the Board? He's her replacement. It's called training, people... :tongue:

bobjustbob

Proud member of FreeOnes Hall Of Fame. Retired to
So Anders has the portfolio of penis pics? Petra is not to copy these for her own private use since these are the property of FreeOnes.

PlasmaTwa2

The Second-Hottest Man in my Mother's Basement
So Anders has the portfolio of penis pics? Petra is not to copy these for her own private use since these are the property of FreeOnes.

It's like the Coca-Cola recipe. Only two people in the company have access to the penises and each can only access one-half themselves. That's why there is always two Admins on the Board at one time. It's Petra and Roald now, but when Petra leaves she gives access to Anders so he can finally become the gay boi he has always wanted to be.

It's responsible is what it is.

Petra

Whoa whoa whoa wait a fucking minute...goddamnit...I haven't been around a lot lately...Petra is fucking leaving?! Fucking why?! Is this bullshit? Please fucking tell me this is bullshit...

Should I just take the incentive and close your account now instead of waiting for the drunken PM? :angels:

Should I just take the incentive and close your account now instead of waiting for the drunken PM? :angels:

You've already used that joke...more than once actually. And if Anders is really going to take your place, than all I have to say is fuck this place. Why not just give the job to a mentally challenged pers....oh wait...

Petra

You've already used that joke...more than once actually. And if Anders is really going to take your place, than all I have to say is fuck this place. Why not just give the job to a mentally challenged pers....oh wait...

Yea, but I should be able to use it as many times as I've received those drunken PMs.

Besides, it doesn't matter who I give the job to. Roald or Anders....they both fall under the 'special' category.

Yea, but I should be able to use it as many times as I've received those drunken PMs.

Besides, it doesn't matter who I give the job to. Roald or Anders....they both fall under the 'special' category.

Allow me to defend myself as you slander my good name...those only happened a very few times...less than you've brought it up...Roald fucking rocks...Anders...ehh, I don't want to get banned.

What is FreeOnes without the Cult Mother?

Fucking shit, that's what it is.

Fuck this.

:(

Petra

Allow me to defend myself as you slander my good name...those only happened a very few times...less than you've brought it up...Roald fucking rocks...Anders...ehh, I don't want to get banned.

What is FreeOnes without the Cult Mother?

Fucking shit, that's what it is.

Fuck this.

:(

Roald rocks? Where on earth do you get that idea? o-O

And Anders, well, we really don't have any excuse for him. He is what he is. Swedish. A lot like being Canadian. Hmmm...I think Plasma and Anders might come from the same stock.

Mayhem

Banned
Why, exactly, is everyone getting their panties in a bunch over Petra leaving? Don't tell me you didn't see it coming, why do you think they brought Anders onto the Board? He's her replacement. It's called training, people... :tongue:

One hates to be sexist but, can't we all agree that there are some things the weaker sex is incapable of. I'm referring to us men, of course. The male species does not have the mental fortitude, forebearance or maturity that it takes to effectively run ....well, anything. Who started the Iraq war? Men. Who are the remaining members of the Republican Presidential campaign? Men. Who runs BP? Who controls the Arab world? Who caused the trading card and comic book markets to lose 90% of their value? Men. Face it. We suck.

Petra running this site was but the first step to a brighter world where women take their turn at the helm. And now it's over and we consign ourselves to a world of cold and bleak despair.

One hates to be sexist but, can't we all agree that there are some things the weaker sex is incapable of. I'm referring to us men, of course. The male species does not have the mental fortitude, forebearance or maturity that it takes to effectively run ....well, anything. Who started the Iraq war? Men. Who are the remaining members of the Republican Presidential campaign? Men. Who runs BP? Who controls the Arab world? Who caused the trading card and comic book markets to lose 90% of their value? Men. Face it. We suck.

Petra running this site was but the first step to a brighter world where women take their turn at the helm. And now it's over and we consign ourselves to a world of cold and bleak despair.

Doesn't matter how nice you are to her now, she's never going to give you that rim-job.