• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

For Those Who Dislike Me......

I've had a similar problem before...I never came across a quick fix...It had to do with my posture and physical conditioning... esp. in your upper pectoral region...Once I began to improve those two things, the pain eventually went away...Buy a book on Yoga and begin to learn the positions...Like I said it's not a quick fix, but it will help you in the long run...

Exactly... since my problem, I have been doing certain yoga positions twice a week

Mayhem

Banned
God this sucks. I just had a full day of numbness in my pitching hand, waves of pain in my arm and a skewer impaling my shoulder blade when I have to reach for cards or chips. So far I've spent over $100 of money that I really need elsewhere on massages. They are helping a bit but not near enough. And I decided to take the night off from my second job because I just can't make the attempt to do more for the evening. I was really hoping this would have ironed itself out by now. This sucks my ass, inside and out. :mad:

The only good news is that the boss of bosses came over to me on break and engaged in conversation. This was a good sign because, at best (at best) we're acquaintances, and she has many choices of people to talk to. And I am doing good work.....it's just fucking painful and irritating as hell.

Petra

Cult Mother and Simpering Cunt
In addition to accupuncture, you might look for someplace that does Graston.

I've had it done on my feet for plantar fasciitis, but I've read articles where it can help with nerve pain too.

[B][URL="https://www.freeones.com/petra said:
Petra[/URL][/B], post: 6776539, member: 114093"]In addition to accupuncture, you might look for someplace that does Graston.

I've had it done on my feet for plantar fasciitis, but I've read articles where it can help with nerve pain too.

I've heard Graston is a scam. Any results for your PF? I also suffer.

Petra

Cult Mother and Simpering Cunt
It seems to help if it's not very severe. It tears up all the little microfibers that you'd tear by stretching your foot (like first thing in the morning when you stand on it) but seems to last longer. And it does something to the nerve endings to relieve the pain. For me, it's gone a few weeks. I have a few acupuncture sessions I got on a good deal that need to be used...that's my next PF experiment. LOL

I have also an appointment for the podiatrist in 2 weeks since my left heel got pretty bad 3 months ago from my increased distance running and the pain isn't really going away. I stopped running but even barbell squats or walking from the car to the store seems to irritate it at random times. I fear it's a heel spur since no amount of foot rolling, calf foam rolling/stretching is relieving the pain (it's localized in the heel, but goes away like PF when you're up and walking). Needless to say I'm frusterated since I have a 4 mile race to run in come September.

Though I'm sure her answer will be "stop running" since it seems nobody in the medical world wants anyone anywhere to do anything more than a brisk walk. o-O

Last edited: