• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

For the love of god, can all the rep threads please be merged?

Please? The search function won't allow me to find the "Threads to be merged" thread, I've looked and looked.

Seriously, you could reduce the number of threads by about 70,000. People aren't even trying to find the answer before repeating a question that has been asked so many times before.

Please, if the mods find it in their hearts to spend the time and merge all the stupid fucking threads, perhaps with Petra's explanation of the issue posted about ever 5 posts, I'll hand out handjobs like candy. StanScratch has been itching to have a go at GSB and DOA anyway. He wants to involve them in what he calls a "friendly fire exchange."

luvsemlarge

Closed Account
Please? The search function won't allow me to find the "Threads to be merged" thread, I've looked and looked.

Seriously, you could reduce the number of threads by about 70,000. People aren't even trying to find the answer before repeating a question that has been asked so many times before.

Please, if the mods find it in their hearts to spend the time and merge all the stupid fucking threads, perhaps with Petra's explanation of the issue posted about ever 5 posts, I'll hand out handjobs like candy. StanScratch has been itching to have a go at GSB and DOA anyway. He wants to involve them in what he calls a "friendly fire exchange."
What is a "Rep" thread?
:dunno:

dirk seems upset

Ace Bandage

The one and only.
I came here trying to find out why I lost so much rep. :mad:

I plan on overreacting to the situation and creating an angry thread full of misspelled words as a way of venting my frustration.

Oh Dirk, make it easy, and give out negative rep point to every single one who starts a thread like that. I also did, because I got fed up with it. And I have to admit, it's a bit of extra work, but the results are there when every one would do it who's annoyed by thread like this. And the extra surplus for the assholes who starts those threads, at least they understand where their reps went to. :D
So... you know what to do, you can help the mods a little, working the way I do. :thumbsup:

alexpnz

Lord Dipstick
Asshat rep to Dirl. ;)

Rane1071

For the EMPEROR!!
[A thread that asks why the OP has lost so much rep.

But it's so hard to find the answer, Dirk. Even though it's been posted all over the place. Like say, the "any bugs or problems" thread started after the board change.

Why not start a thread instead?. ;) :rolleyes:

Oh Dirk, make it easy, and give out negative rep point to every single one who starts a thread like that. I also did, because I got fed up with it. And I have to admit, it's a bit of extra work, but the results are there when every one would do it who's annoyed by thread like this. And the extra surplus for the assholes who starts those threads, at least they understand where their reps went to. :D
So... you know what to do, you can help the mods a little, working the way I do. :thumbsup:

Hmmmm. Not a bad idea. I'll start tomorrow. Tonight I'm too lazy.

No.

And we get to piss on your pale. shivering body before leaving you in an alley, hog tied and gaped, for the hobos to fuck.

:D

I do love me some hobos! You guys are great. You know how to make a fella feel special.

luvsemlarge

Closed Account
Like the old saying goes... "If ya don't have anything nice to say to a person, don't say anything at all." That's my theory on Reps.. I am ONLY going to give out positives.