• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

For a Million Dollars would you...

Violator79

Take a Hit, Spunker!
americanharley said:
Yes(Didn't say WHERE I am firing the bullet)

For a Million Dollars would you....Live in Iraq for half a year.

LOL hey I'm going to Iraq for 1 year and I'm not getting 1 million dollars!!! Join the Army if you want to go!!

AngelOfDeath

Closed Account
Yes, Once I arrive with pair of clothes, a canteen, and a Swiss army knife, I would dig out a shelter beside a river and set up defense against crocs and such.

For a Million Dollars Would You...Fuck Paris Hiltons...dog?

Violator79

Take a Hit, Spunker!
Would I fuck that little rat with fur? HELL NO!!! LOL that's a great question though!

AngelOfDeath

Closed Account
Violator79 said:
Would I fuck that little rat with fur? HELL NO!!! LOL that's a great question though!

Dude, you fucking murdered the thread you heartless bastard! :mad:
OK let me finish where you fucked up!

For a million dollars would you... Climb Mount Everest...and then roll down it sideways the whole way, naked and screaming on live TV?
:rofl:

Violator :ban:
lol just kidding Violator

AngelOfDeath

Closed Account
superfly2 said:
A million dollars is worthless if I'm dead. ^^^ In other words... no.

Would you fill in for one day as an abortion doctor?

No! I would never be able to get the grinding of the fetus crusher machine and the crunch of the fetus being annihilated, out my head.

I'd turn LoCo!:1orglaugh

For a million dollars would you...fill in for a week for our wonderful president, George Bush?

I would love too George Bush is a great President
For a million dollars would you...jump off the golden gate bridge??

jump off the golden gate bridge.... hmm, umm i guess, if you do it properly i guess you could live.

FOR A MILLION DOLLARS WOULD YOU EAT MCDONALDS FOR 100 DAYS STRAIGHT... EVERY MEAL EVERY DAY

I have no idea who they are, so I'll say no..

Tell a young innocent child that there is no Father Christmas?

tunsty said:
I have no idea who they are, so I'll say no..

Tell a young innocent child that there is no Father Christmas?
good choice tunsty, you dont want to know who they are... ewww...

but onto the question. i would say yes. i will never see the kid again. just tell him the easter bunny comes on christmas too

juballs said:
good choice tunsty, you dont want to know who they are... ewww...

but onto the question. i would say yes. i will never see the kid again. just tell him the easter bunny comes on christmas too

Oh man!..you're just evil, Juballs...lol

You love bringing back up old stuff dont you acerockolla, anyway I saw a post a gotta comment on

brianelka said:
For 1 Million dollars would you...
Swim in a big pool with piranias?(lots of them)

Yes I would, why because contrary to popular belief piranhas are scavengers, so they wouldnt do a thing to me unless I was already dead or close to it.

member20672

Closed Account
qweretyuiopas@ said:
You love bringing back up old stuff dont you acerockolla, anyway I saw a post a gotta comment on

Yes I would, why because contrary to popular belief piranhas are scavengers, so they wouldnt do a thing to me unless I was already dead or close to it.
There's nothing wrong with acerockolla posting. This is a game and therefore must continue. You don't get post credit in the section so its not really spamming if you continue an older game.

For a million dollars would you.....
Turn Vegan:confused: :eek: