• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Football Betting

When will the picks be up for saturdays games?

Free picks posted tomorrow

There free picks went 2-1 agan today, so 4-2 overall for the season. made a good profit from them today

Yes, I sent them an email on friday for their full set of picks, they gave out 8 plays in League 2, went 6-2 making a great money profit.
they are defo worth a look at

Dont forget guys,we will have more free picks on our site for next weeks matches on wednesday, our free picks went 2-1, overall 4-2 last 2 weeks.

Are you all the same guy?
Or are you just working together to promote your website?

Do you guys do Spl or the premiership?
I occasionaly bet on the Celtic games, when i am going to a match i somethimes put a bet bet on in the ladbrokes inside the stadium

Sometimes i bet on the Epl, depends how i am feeling

I made £200 on the community sheild between Man u and Man City

I don't bet on a lot of low league stuff like the championship

Do you guys do Spl or the premiership?
I occasionaly bet on the Celtic games, when i am going to a match i somethimes put a bet bet on in the ladbrokes inside the stadium

Sometimes i bet on the Epl, depends how i am feeling

I made £200 on the community sheild between Man u and Man City

I don't bet on a lot of low league stuff like the championship

We are working on league 2 and spanish primera liga at the moment. We have posted our free picks for saturdays games http://japrosportspicks.webstarts.com/free_picks.html

We will be working on a system for the spl at the end of september, so we should have picks by october.

people can email us on japrosportspicks@easy.com for our full picks, these include a huge underdog of the day, and solid bets. all of this comes free.

if you have any more questions, fire away

There free picks have been posted onto their site for this weeks matches.
I sent them an email for last weeks picks and made good profit, I put £20 on their full picks, and made a £10 profit. So over a few weeks, that will hopefully grow into a cumalative big profit.

it is definatley worth while emailing them for their full picks, some huge underdog plays

$5K says one of the 2 teams will win.

Takers?:hybrid:

I don't think this thread is getting many people to bet with your site.
Especially since it is unknown, and their are trusted Bookies on the street
Ladbrokes, William Hill etc

Unknown sites are too likely to lead to a scam. Not that yours is, i just don't think you'll win members over by posting your free picks

If it is getting you more customers though, then please continue

I don't think this thread is getting many people to bet with your site.
Especially since it is unknown, and their are trusted Bookies on the street
Ladbrokes, William Hill etc

Unknown sites are too likely to lead to a scam. Not that yours is, i just don't think you'll win members over by posting your free picks

If it is getting you more customers though, then please continue

were not a site where costomers come to bet on, we offer picks to customers who then go and bet on either online at william hill, blue square etc, or on the high street.

We have created a system to 'beat the bookie' , our ratings have proved this . all this for free

Overall 4-5 with our free picks for the first 3 weeks of the league 2 season, our full picks have gone great, making our customers good profits

As some of you alreayd know, I emailed hese guys 2 weeks ago, n since theyve sent me 2lost of picks, I have put some ££ on their recommeneded bets and I'v made a good profit.

For people who like to bet on football, these guys send you their premier picks/tips based on their ratings system.

they are a 'beat the bookie' style site.