• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
A little something for the feet lovers;)

From my fetish store
xoxo,
Carmen Valentina
thanks Carmen Valentina please more

n2-big.jpg
[/QUOTE]
she is stuning please name

Last edited:
After almost four years, I've never found a clear, unobstructed picture of Milan Sterling's soles. So I took matters into my own hands, taking this screen shot!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    65.9 KB · Views: 219

MILF Man

milf n' cookies
After almost four years, I've never found a clear, unobstructed picture of Milan Sterling's soles. So I took matters into my own hands, taking this screen shot!

I'd love to see more of Milan Sterling's pretty feet!

I'd love to see more of Milan Sterling's pretty feet!

Thanks, I'm glad you love her feet as well! I'll go through her other videos and take screen shots of her soles whenever a good look at them pops up! And of course I'll post them all here! I've always hated that she wears shoes most of the time! I could worship those ebony soles forever! And you should check out my Sole Fetish board. I started it for those foot fetishists such as me, who particularly love the sole. The board has over 300 posts! http://board.freeones.com/showthread.php?374113-Sole-Fetish

Just out of curiosity, had you ever seen Milan before that post?

MILF Man

milf n' cookies
Thanks, I'm glad you love her feet as well! I'll go through her other videos and take screen shots of her soles whenever a good look at them pops up! And of course I'll post them all here! I've always hated that she wears shoes most of the time! I could worship those ebony soles forever! And you should check out my Sole Fetish board. I started it for those foot fetishists such as me, who particularly love the sole. The board has over 300 posts! http://board.freeones.com/showthread.php?374113-Sole-Fetish

Just out of curiosity, had you ever seen Milan before that post?

I had seen Milan before and always thought she was very sexy. :thumbsup:

I had seen Milan before and always thought she was very sexy. :thumbsup:

Great, I'm glad you were familiar with her already! She's largely unknown, having been in the industry only about a year and I think making only about 15 movies. I think "Grinding Time" is the only one of hers that I've never seen. She is extremely sexy. Probably the only black in the industry who I've ever liked much is Coffee Brown. Both are amazingly skilled and they're probably the two best ass shakers I've ever seen. And Milan has the filthiest mouth I've ever heard in the industry. I also like her lower back tattoo and would like to get a close up shot of it.