• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
The last girl I dated was an absolutely gorgeous blonde...won a bikini contest to win a trip to Cancun while in college and held together quite well (she is now 32). Anyway, I finally get her naked and her bod is everything that I hoped it to be and imagined it to be through her tight sweaters, but she finally loses her socks (I dated her in the winter months) and her toes were so Barney Rubble-ish and her feet so rough that I determined that I simply couldnt continue the relationship. Of course, I did finish the deal and banged her...but I couldnt bring myself to caress and hold her feet while doing it. Yes, feet are that important.

I look at women's feet - always have.

In perusing sites that have pics of nekkid women,
I often wonder why, oh why, do the photographers shoot gals with dirty soles?
Is that a turn on - a fetish of some sort?
I think it looks terrible, but that is just me.
I do not want to offend anyone who thinks dirty feet are sexy.

It's like your a clone of my thoughts, Jod. (you might not catch that as you haven't been on since...., but...)

I never really found a favorite amongst the girls. As long as they have 5 toes, correct pigments and no deformities/nasties, it's even play. :glugglug:

Am I the only one who finds that "Second Toe Syndrome" is disgusting and a HUGE turn off?
You know where the second toe is longer than the first toe?

Depends on the girl. :)

I think Eve Angel's feet are nice and she has the aforementioned syndrome.

rebekahdee

Official Checked Star Member
HI guys

Just a little note to let you all know about a new site i am launching....it is for those with a fetish for feet:

http://www.feetseekers.com

It is online and free right now as i dont have much content up so take a look at it whilst you still can without signing up!

Let me know what you think!

Kisses
REbekah.x

Has she turned you onto them? :)

She's got a great pair. Delicate with high arches. And of course the rest of her is fabulous too. Nice find.