• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Legzman

what the fuck you lookin at?
her feets fingers? :rolleyes:

im looking for pics of sexy babes that have a ring on her feet's fingers
tx for the helpers

ha ha. this is priceless.

I like the girls hand toes

im looking for pics of babes that have a little ring on one of the feet's finger
and for pics and videos of babes that put nail polish in the feet's nails

tx very much!!!

Marlo Manson

Hello Sexy girl how your Toes doing?
im looking for pics of babes that have a little ring on one of the feet's finger
and for pics and videos of babes that put nail polish in the feet's nails

tx very much!!!

Those would be called toes! not feets fingers! :rolleyes: Their is a search feature availibe right above the area where you type whats on your mind!! look right above the typing area on the top on the righthand side it looks like this ie. ( Thread Tools ~ Search this Thread ) where its search threads or search posts you type in~ and you do the following~

You type in toe rings, foot fetish, girls getting toe nails did..etc..etc.. and it will list any threads or posts that anybody has mentioned or discussed within this forum and if your lucky you may find some pix and if your REALLY lucky you may find some video clips people posted.

trust me I am as big a FEMALE FOOT NYMPHO AS YOU ARE!! and have gone through the same frustrations finding the stuff I like! but you and I and the rest of the people like us are a rare breed of humans that are ADDICTED to the FEMALE FOOT!

You have too be creative and patient cuz others don't care for nor have any idea why we crave EVERYTHING too do with female feet!!

Do google searches, comb the foot fetish threads! but I seriously doubt that their are any websites that cater to (SUB-catagories) of the FOOT FETISH websites Unless you catch one of the scene's that addresses painting toes, or toe rings that they'll do every once in a while!!

Stop creating new ways to say and ask for the same thing in different threads or *NOBODY will PAY ANY ATTENTION* too any of your threads or posts for that matter!! hope this helps! :hatsoff: