• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Marlo Manson

Hello Sexy girl how your Toes doing?
I love SEXY girls feet it's definately my biggest fetish; I love just about everything about a SEXY GIRLS FEET; and the key word is SEXY; so I mean no ugly or fat girls; that said I only have ONE iron clad rule regarding all girls; even ALL of the SEXY girls...

I am repulsed by that repulsive pungent smelly feet smell... I DON'T CARE HOW SEXY THE GIRL IS OR HOW SEXY HER FEET ARE!!!! if ANY GIRLS FEET stink like that she is washing them before I worship and adore her feet!!!! her feet can be dirty; her soles can be dirty; A girls feet can be dirty and NOT SMELL!!! whatever but they definately can't have that repulsive pungent stench of smelly feet!!!

I know some foot fanatic's love that repulsive pungent smell; going around smelling girls shoes and worshipping feet that have that smell!!! that smell automatically trigger's my gag reflex!! and me being a foot fetish fanatic; I can't fathom the thought of myself or any fellow foot fanatic's that love and live for that smell????

I guess all foot fetish lovers have their own interpretation of what we like or dislike in our own particular sub-catagories of having a foot fetish!!! (shrugging) :dunno: (lol) I hope I didn't confuse anybody!!

eric
p.s. I am from Detroit so plz excuse me!!! GO REDWINGS!!!

Marlo Manson

Hello Sexy girl how your Toes doing?
Re: Foot Fetish

sorry I can't pick one starlet in particular because their are soooo many sexy; gorgeous; beautiful starlets with ABSOULUETLY SEXY FEET that I would die for!! :bowdown: :nanner:

Dixie Dash

Verified Babe
Official Checked Star Member
I'm not a big feet fan but I did have a thing for the bottom of one of my old bf's feet. I dont know why... but I looked at them and wanted to touch them. He thought I was just weird but he's right.