• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

rebekahdee

Official Checked Star Member
HI guys

As you may already have read on mysite message board, i am currently out of the UK accompanying Rob on a business trip. I hope to shoot some new stuff for both sites to justify my 'holiday' ...something about the sun and sea has me itching to get naked and naughty and it would only be fair to let you guys in on the action to some extent! Unfortunately although i am able to get online, the connection is via a satellite and the signal is poor and very unreliable so i wont be able to do any webcams whilst here. If anything changes i will of course let you all know but incase it doesnt i shall just have to make it all up to you when i get back with some naughty members only cock sucking action!

I have some piccies to soften the blow of not seeing me on cam for a couple of weeks - they are taken from my recent meeting with horny-as-hell Jasmine Sinclair. We decided to give the foot people a bit of a treat with this naughty photo set and there is an equally naughty video to accompany it picking up the action where the photos finish....i end up f**king Jas's pussy with a vibrator held in place with my feet and then finishing her off with a toe job!

If you like this sample of images click on the pics above to see more from this set on the website.Being the Queen of Tease i shall have to make you wait for the video but hopefully this set will whet your appetite and leave you salivating for more....Enjoy!

Keep an eye out for news of another site update and of course i shall let you know what naughty shenanigans i get up to!
Kisses

Rebekah.x
www.rebekahdee.com - 2-4-1 membership options click here[/url

slowhand

Closed Account
Thanks for stopping by and letting us know rebekahdee. :)

Thanks for the hot pic's. :thumbsup:

I like feet, but only when they are being posed, and clean. So I guess Im like a psudo-podophile? Either way, Feet can get me hard in the right position.