• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
I love female feet, but it's not a deal breaker. If she has nice feet, and she enjoys having them worshipped, it's all good. Believe me, there are a lot more thing to enjoy on a women's body;)

I meet a lot of guys (and I mean a LOT of guys!) who are into feet...I didn't get it at first, but I've learned a lot from talking to guys over the years as to what they're looking for, what exactly turns them on about feet (and most every guy is different!) and while I don't get off on girls feet (although that DOES sound interesting!) I can understand what guys see. And I've found that some guys just LOVE my feet - and others don't like 'em at all. Kinda like my boobs :thumbsup:

I love female feet, but it's not a deal breaker. If she has nice feet, and she enjoys having them worshipped, it's all good. Believe me, there are a lot more thing to enjoy on a women's body

Pretty feet makes a WORLD of difference to me... For some reason, I find that I ALWAYS try to find a good view of the star's feet during full HC action cause I have to know if her feet are pretty and if they look good during sex.

HOWEVER, I'm not really feel'n all the "foot-fucking" using feet to masturbate, using feet to fist stuff. Not at all attractive. For that matter, as much as I love to see the actual DIP/DIM/DIA shots (Dick In Pussy/Mouth/Ass), I can't stand watching some dude get masturbated, or stick his foot in some chick's junk. In fact, I HATE men's feet period, so I HATE to see foot-fisting. Don't care for (titty-fucking either.)

Some of my favorite feet are on:

Kayla Marie
Jasmine Byrne
Tia Sweet
Anetta Keys
Vanessa Cruz
Tia Tanaka
Luscious Lopez
Rita Faltoyano
London Keyes
Cherokee
Karina Kay